Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 30868 - from Hervé (French Polynesia) - 2009-08-09
: "english-french language exchange in the Pacific"

Hello,
I teach english to classes of 14-18 years'olds near Tahiti, French Polynesia.
I'd love to set up a language exchange(french-english)with a highschool in Australia or New Zealand. Penpals could exchange on various familiar and cultural topics. Please feel free to contact me via e-mail at hervejamon@yahoo.fr.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Hervé

30868 -
modify delete 39673 - Reply from Mélanie (Canada) - 2011-08-03

Hello !

I am teaching English as a Second Language in Montreal and I am very interested in teaching abroad this year...Tahiti sounds awesome ! I have no idea who to contact to get a teaching job there or a visa...can you help me ?

Thanks in advance !

Mélanie

30868 -
modify delete 33214 - Reply from Janie (Great Britain) - 2010-01-28

Dear Hervé,

Are you still looking for penpals for your students?

I am presently training to become a French Teacher in England. I am currently doing a placement in Easingwold school in North Yorkshire. I am looking for correspondent for my Year 9 class (15 years old) of 33 students. I am looking forward penpals to whom my students to write to in French and in English and receive messages from them about various subjects covered in class (clothes, school subjects, food,family,town, houses, hobbies...). I would like my students to practise both their reading and writting skills as well as developing their cultural awareness for different French societies. (I am French Canadian and I visited Papeete some years ago...I am still passionate about it and would like to share some aspects of its amazing culture with my students.)

Please contact me if you would be interested to set up a correspondance between your students and our classes.

I would like to set it up as soon as possible.

Looking forward hearing from you.

Regards,

Janie Guilbert

30868 -
modify delete 33011 - Reply from Charlie (USA) - 2010-01-07

Hello-
I have several hundred students would like to have a pen pal. Their ages are 10-13. If you would like to correspond with us, please email me your name and school address, with the number of letters you would like to recieve. If your school has a website or you can include anything about your school or community that would be great. We will be having a letter writing day in February and we will send all the letters together to you at your school. If you would like to write to us first, please do, and we will respond.
Thank you, I hope to hear from you!
Charlie Gifford
Farnsworth Middle School
6072 State Farm Road
Guilderland NY 12084
http://www.guilderlandschools.org/farnsworth/farnsMShome.htm

30868 -
modify delete 31620 - Reply from sarah (USA) - 2009-09-23

Hi,

I have 10-12 students aged 15-18 in Brookline, Massachusetts, USA. The students have Asperger's Syndrome and are working on social skills. We would like to communicate through email with other students as part of a geography project and work on their social skills too.

Thanks,

Sarah Maxwell
sarah_maxwell@brookline.k12.ma.us

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info