Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 30402 - from Honie Ann (Japan) - 2009-06-22
: "Looking for penpals from all over the world"

Hi, I teach a letter writing unit to 20 of my students who are learning English. My school is a cram school, a kind of prep school.

The students are aged 13-18 years.
Their English is improving, and Some are able to write quite well.

I would love to have an opportunity to set them up with penpals for more exposure to other countries, as well as the English language. Please contact me for any further details, or to express interest.

Thank you kindly.
Honie Ann English School

30402 -
modify delete 125720 - Reply from james (USA) - 2019-06-07

i would love to help out so give me a message

30402 -
modify delete 118951 - Reply from Leigh (USA) - 2017-10-05

I am a high school marketing teacher in Georgia very close to the city of Atlanta. My students are studying international business customs and I would like to exchange letters with your students. We would like to discuss how your country is different from ours. The ages of my students are 14-16. Would you be interested? We can also exchange pictures of buildings and places that are close to where we live.

30402 -
modify delete 98734 - Reply from Sharee (USA) - 2014-06-18

Hi!
My name is Sharee. I'm a 16 year old high schooler from Spring, Texas. I saw your add and I'd be happy to be a pen pal :). Email and snail mail would be awesome!
Thank you very much for your time!
Sharee

30402 -
modify delete 47138 - Reply from Hana (Czech Rep.) - 2012-09-22

Dear colleague,

I teach English in a small historical town in the Czech Republic. My 14-18year old pupils would like to get some pen pals from your school. They are keen English learners and are interested in history, geography and culture. If you are interested, please let me know as soon as possible. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Best wishes. Hana

my home town www.litomysl.cz and school town www.vysokemyto.cz

30402 -
modify delete 38178 - Reply from Sarah (USA) - 2011-02-20

Hello My name is Sarah and I am a 15yr old high school student in the U.S. I saw your add, and I am interested. If there is any other information I should know besides the information listed in the add, let me know.

30402 -
modify delete 37687 - Reply from brooke (USA) - 2010-12-18

our students would be delighted.

30402 -
modify delete 36661 - Reply from amanda (Great Britain) - 2010-10-01

Would definately be interested in speaking with you futher.

30402 -
modify delete 36225 - Reply from Kim (USA) - 2010-09-15

I am looking to start a pen pal project with my students ages 14-18. We are looking to learn about different people, places and cultures.

30402 -
modify delete 35779 - Reply from chantall (Jamaica) - 2010-08-30

hi
i was looking through the website and was womdering if i could be a penpal for one of ur sudents
i'm 13 years old ime in 8th grade i live in jamacia i speak fluent english and i,d luv to have a penpal from japan

30402 -
modify delete 35298 - Reply from Sarah (Cameroon) - 2010-08-07

I am pleased to inform you that, My school has created a network for her students to share ideas and cultural values with other schools and students all over the world from primary,secondary to high school.Please if you wish to team with us to make this network more interesting , do contact me for more information, as at now we have 9 countries with 32 schools in the network.Students will get to know other cultures and make new friends and better educate them selves via emails and post letter. hope to hear from you.Leave us a message at slinonge@yahoo.com.

Serah Linonge
TeamNetwork for schools
Communication Officer

30402 -
modify delete 33747 - Reply from LOLARIP (Tanzania) - 2010-03-12

Dear Madam Homie Ann, I have the honour to write this letter to you and your school. I hope you are fine with your family and you are doing well with your students. Madam Ann,may i introduce myself to you and your students? Thank you,am a Tanzanian boy aged 15 years old,student of form 2 at Kaloleni Secondary School in Arusha,Tanzania. Am interested in mathematics and science subjects. I am interested with Japanese students. I hope to hear from you Madam.God bless you all. Yours faithfully, Lolarip.Godson.Makara. P.O.BOX 2086,ARUSHA,TANZANIA,EAST AFRICA.

30402 -
modify delete 33370 - Reply from Yesenia (USA) - 2010-02-03

hi Im a middle school girl looking for a japanese pen pal .

30402 -
modify delete 32913 - Reply from Fang (Singapore) - 2010-01-01

Hello, I'm 16 this year and lives in Singapore. If you're looking for individuals to write to your students, do contact me!

30402 -
modify delete 32890 - Reply from Kristie (USA) - 2009-12-29

Are you looking for individuals or classes of students to contact you?

30402 -
modify delete 32618 - Reply from Christine Hammonds (Canada) - 2009-11-25

Hi There. I am a teacher on a first nations reserve in south central British Columbia Canada. I teach high school (grades 8-11) and have 5 students who are interested in making new friends and learning about other cultures. We also have an intermediate class that is interested in pen pals. There are 8 students from grades 4-7. Please email me if you would be interested in corresponding.

30402 -
modify delete 32533 - Reply from Yin (Great Britain) - 2009-11-17

Hello
My name is Yin. I'm from England aka UK. I'm 12 years old and I hope to make friends around the world....

30402 -
modify delete 31621 - Reply from sarah (USA) - 2009-09-23

Hi,

I have 10-12 students aged 15-18 in Brookline, MA. The students have Asperger's Syndrome and are working on social skills. We would like to communicate through email with other students as part of a geography project and work on their social skills too.

Thanks,

Sarah Maxwell
sarah_maxwell@brookline.k12.ma.us

30402 -
modify delete 31527 - Reply from Nina (Netherlands) - 2009-09-18

Dear Honie Ann

I read your post on the website www.studentsoftheworld.info and I think we can help each other out. My name is Nina, I am an English teacher on a Dutch school in Utrecht. I am teaching 3rd year students (70 in total) of the ages 14 and 15. I am developing a school project for which I need a small database of pen pals from all sorts of countries (of the same age as my students). If you are interested in working together, please let me know. Points of focus for my students will be;
- Writing English and learning how to ask English questions.
- Discovering what 14-15 year old do at school in …., and what the differences are.
- Learning about other culture/habits/backgrounds.
Please let me know what you think, I am hoping to receive your response. Thank you!

Kind regards, Nina Frerichs
e-mail: nfrerichs@vianovacollege.nl

30402 -
modify delete 30637 - Reply from Dong (China) - 2009-07-17

My name's Carol.I'm from Shanhai china .And I'm 14 years old.I want to make friends all over the world!

30402 -
modify delete 30569 - Reply from Degenal (Brazil) - 2009-07-11

Hello,
I am a teacher for high school in Brazil. Since our first language is Portuguese, we started an International English Club to motivated students to practice English. We have done that since last year. I really believe that youth can make the world better if we can give them the chance. So, a student exchange program would get them together to share experiences related to their own lives, dreams and fears AND ENVIRONMENT ISSUES. It is awesome.
Last year we had a group of students from Trinidad and Tobago visiting our school. They stayed for 10 das (it was 25 of them plus some teachers). It was an incredible experience.

So, I am lookingforward to start this project with you guys.

We could use mails, emails and skype.

Sincerely
DJ SANTOS

30402 -
modify delete 30535 - Reply from a1 (Thailand) - 2009-07-07

If we go to Japan with our students from my government high schol Thailand
to join with your school in class or we take our native English from school
to share English experience in your country short time only 3-5 days when
our summer or long holiday. Could you suggest us how to start or do you
know some school ?

30402 -
modify delete 30413 - Reply from karuna (India) - 2009-06-23

Hello,

I am from India. We have an English Medium High School. We are interested to exchange letters with your children. If you would like to start write letters, that's welcome!

Visit Us at www.arunachalamtrust.in

Regards,
Karuna.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info