Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 30286 - from Kajsa (Sweden) - 2009-06-13
: "Searching penpals for my students!"

Hi!

I'm an English teacher in Göteborg, Sweden. I have about 40 students who will start 6th grade this fall (they are 12 years old)and they have requested penpals to write/chat in English with. They are not native English speakers but many of them are quite advanced in English for their age (I think). We'd like to have penpals at one school and any country is fine as long as they can communicate in English with each other.

Please respond to me! Best regards, Kajsa

30286 -
modify delete 37916 - Reply from michelle (USA) - 2011-01-18

Hi there. I am teaching 5th grade English students to write letters and pen pals are so much fun, I really thought they would enjoy this. I have about 23 students that are interested. I see that you have 40, maybe they would be interested in writing a second child and have two penpals. Please let me know so we can start the lesson soon. Thanks so much, michelle in Virginia.

30286 -
modify delete 36364 - Reply from David (Kenya) - 2010-09-20

Nyabola Group Of Schools
P.O.Box 152-40111
Pap-Onditi Via Nyakach Kenya
Email: missionary_hovden07@hotmail.com
Tell: +254724929557

Hello Fellow Teacher

Greetings in the name of the Lord hoping that you are fine well in the name of the Lord.
Nyabola Group of schools in a mission founded school with the church of Free Pentecostal Fellowship in Kenya, which was founded by missionary Busgard from Norway.

We have both primary and secondary school in which are divide as follows:
a) Primary school we have –Early Childhood development from Baby to senior class
n We have primary from class 1 to class 8 under Kenyan education system
b) Secondary school—we have from form 1 to form 4 with range of age from 19-26 years.

We are really interested of having an exchange program with schools worldwide and we are happy to have you as the first partner. In exchanging education experience, learning and cultural and religious experience and education. We need you and we welcome you to feel free to contact us.

Welcome

David Onyango Ochollah
Exchange Program Coordinator

30286 -
modify delete 36041 - Reply from pat (France) - 2010-09-08

hello
I'm french school boss, for 12 to 15 years old children. Some are listenning intensive english, 5 hours per week. We are looking for foreign school for penpals and visit in each country. Are you interested or do you know some school who are looking for the same in Sweden?
think you for your answer!
à bientôt!

30286 -
modify delete 35739 - Reply from Joanna (Poland) - 2010-08-27

I am an English teacher in Poland. My students are aged 12-15. If you are interested in having your class correspond with mine, please respond. Thank you.
Looking forward to your answer.
Joanna

30286 -
modify delete 35109 - Reply from Rebecca (USA) - 2010-07-27

I teach sixth grade in the United States. My students are between the ages of 11 and 13 years old. In sixth grade, the students study the geography and cultures of the world. I am interested in having my students correspond through postal mail rather than e-mail because there is not much access to technology at my school. If you are interested in having your class correspond with mine, please respond. Thank you.

30286 -
modify delete 34443 - Reply from Baylie (American Samoa) - 2010-06-03

Hi , I'm Baylie. I live in Florida , but my dad lives in Sweden. I'll be starting 8th grade soon and I'm turning 14 July. I would love to have some Swedish pen palls i speak best in english but i know swedish also.

30286 -
modify delete 33757 - Reply from Annick (Canada) - 2010-03-12

Hi! My name is Annick and I teach English as a second language in the province of Quebec, Canada. I have 4 groups of secondary 1 students. They are 12 to 14. I would like to have new penpals for my students. They could exchange letters, postcards... they could write a journal...
Just let me know if you are still interested.

30286 -
modify delete 33047 - Reply from MIRIAM (Kenya) - 2010-01-10

I am a volunteer teacher at Golden Heights Academy School and would like my students to be able to communicate with your students, but we do not have enough computers so i would like we do this via postal means.I would like to suggest that i give you a list of all the students with their hobbies and ages,and their addresses. I hope for a quick response
Kind Regards
Miriam Gatume

30286 -
modify delete 32977 - Reply from Charlie (USA) - 2010-01-07

Hello-
I have several hundred students would like to have a pen pal. Their ages are 10-13. If you would like to correspond with us, please email me your name and school address, with the number of letters you would like to recieve. If your school has a website or you can include anything about your school or community that would be great. We will be having a letter writing day in February and we will send all the letters together to you at your school. If you would like to write to us first, please do, and we will respond.
Thank you, I hope to hear from you!
Charlie Gifford
Farnsworth Middle School
6072 State Farm Road
Guilderland NY 12084
http://www.guilderlandschools.org/farnsworth/farnsMShome.htm

30286 -
modify delete 32017 - Reply from Gloria (Spain) - 2009-10-16

Hello,
We're also looking for students to start a pen pal programme, Our students are in 6th and 7th degree. We are a Primary Education School in Ceuta, Spain. The english level are not so advanced, let's say intermediate, but they are willing to start and we are mainly interested in writing rather than using the chat, but it won't be an obstacle.
We would like to start as soon as possible.
Thanks, (you can use the mail above mentioned.)
Bst Rgds, Gloria

30286 -
modify delete 32015 - Reply from Gloria (Spain) - 2009-10-16

Hello,
We're also looking for students to start a pen pal programme, Our students are in 6th and 7th degree. The english level are not so advanced, let's say intermediate, but they are willing to start and we are mainly interested in writing rather than using the chat, but it won't be an obstacle.
We would like to start as soon as possible.
Thanks, (you can use the mail above mentioned.)
Bst Rgds, Gloria

30286 -
modify delete 31929 - Reply from Ruth (Kenya) - 2009-10-10

I am a primary school teacher in an English speaking country. It will be a high pleasure to organise such programmes for the benefits of our children. To enable them improve their language and also to enable them learn more as pertains the world.

I am available through this e-mail address info@sttkenya.com

Best Regards,
Ruth Damah.

30286 -
modify delete 31631 - Reply from richard (Togo) - 2009-09-24

me also i'm a teacher i seach penpls for my students if scool is glad to accept my invitation iwait it

30286 -
modify delete 31510 - Reply from Solange (Brazil) - 2009-09-17

Hi!
It is great to find offers like this!
I am English teacher and have about 200 students (High School - 13 - 16 years old) and they would like to have penpals - what I recommend, specially because I have a penpal for more than 30 years.
We are from Guarujá - an Island close to São Paulo City - a beautiful area, with many beaches and very veisite by tourists.
My students are not fluent but very interested on making new friends - apart of MSN, I want to make them feel the special energy that comes with a handwritten letter sent by mail-office. The magic of buying a nice stamp, etc.
I would love to share this experience with you - please be in touch so that we can plan something.
Regards,
Teacher Solange Lage

30286 -
modify delete 30826 - Reply from Said (Algeria) - 2009-08-07

Hello. I'm an Algerian English teacher at a middle school. I would like to find penpals for my students to improve their spoken and written english ( a foriegn language) in contextualized situations. My project is to make them communicate through different cultural dimensions. Write me please for more details...

30286 -
modify delete 30570 - Reply from Himanshu (India) - 2009-07-11

I am Vice Principal of a K-12 school in India. We are interseted in twinning our school with yours.
Regards
Himanshu

30286 -
modify delete 30457 - Reply from saige (USA) - 2009-06-27

Hello,
My name is Saige Tinson. I saw your ad and noticed that you want a full class to write to but was wondering if it would be ok for me to write to your class.

30286 -
modify delete 30416 - Reply from karuna (India) - 2009-06-23

Hello,

I am from India. We have an English Medium High School. We are interested to exchange letters with your children. If you would like to start write letters, that's welcome!

Visit Us at www.arunachalamtrust.in

Regards,
Karuna.

30286 -
modify delete 30342 - Reply from filiz (Turkey) - 2009-06-17

hi,l m fenglish teacher from turkey and l love making international projects like penpal prjt.l teach english 6-7-8 th grades and l want them to improve both writing and meeting cultures so lm waiting for ur reply soon write me so that we can speak details.
see you..
pelingokdemir@hotmail.com

30286 -
modify delete 30321 - Reply from Klaudia (Poland) - 2009-06-16

My name's Klaudia Rogowicz, I'm a member of Niezale¿na Gazeta Polska
club in D¹browa Górnicza in Poland. We have our own newspaper and
blog, we have a proposition for a school to cooperate with us by sending pictures, articles, we are also open on wide cooperation.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info