Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 30055 - from Malin (Sweden) - 2009-05-17
: "Penpals"

Hello I'm a teacher in 5th and 6th grade in a school in Norrköping in Sweden. I have 15 students that are 12 years old and now I would like them to practise their writing skills in english by writing to a class in another part in the world.

Best regards Malin

30055 -
modify delete 36365 - Reply from David (Kenya) - 2010-09-20

Nyabola Group Of Schools
P.O.Box 152-40111
Pap-Onditi Via Nyakach Kenya
Email: missionary_hovden07@hotmail.com
Tell: +254724929557

Hello Fellow Teacher

Greetings in the name of the Lord hoping that you are fine well in the name of the Lord.
Nyabola Group of schools in a mission founded school with the church of Free Pentecostal Fellowship in Kenya, which was founded by missionary Busgard from Norway.

We have both primary and secondary school in which are divide as follows:
a) Primary school we have –Early Childhood development from Baby to senior class
n We have primary from class 1 to class 8 under Kenyan education system
b) Secondary school—we have from form 1 to form 4 with range of age from 19-26 years.

We are really interested of having an exchange program with schools worldwide and we are happy to have you as the first partner. In exchanging education experience, learning and cultural and religious experience and education. We need you and we welcome you to feel free to contact us.

Welcome

David Onyango Ochollah
Exchange Program Coordinator

30055 -
modify delete 35110 - Reply from Rebecca (USA) - 2010-07-27

I teach sixth grade in the United States. My students are between the ages of 11 and 13 years old. In sixth grade, the students study the geography and cultures of the world. I am interested in having my students correspond through postal mail rather than e-mail because there is not much access to technology at my school. If you are interested in having your class correspond with mine, please respond. Thank you.

30055 -
modify delete 32978 - Reply from Charlie (USA) - 2010-01-07

Hello-
I have several hundred students would like to have a pen pal. Their ages are 10-13. If you would like to correspond with us, please email me your name and school address, with the number of letters you would like to recieve. If your school has a website or you can include anything about your school or community that would be great. We will be having a letter writing day in February and we will send all the letters together to you at your school. If you would like to write to us first, please do, and we will respond.
Thank you, I hope to hear from you!
Charlie Gifford
Farnsworth Middle School
6072 State Farm Road
Guilderland NY 12084
http://www.guilderlandschools.org/farnsworth/farnsMShome.htm

30055 -
modify delete 32016 - Reply from Gloria (Spain) - 2009-10-16

Hello,
We're also looking for students to start a pen pal programme, Our students are in 6th and 7th degree. We are a Primary Education School in Ceuta, Spain. The english level are not so advanced, let's say intermediate, but they are willing to start and we are mainly interested in writing rather than using the chat, but it won't be an obstacle.
We would like to start as soon as possible.
Thanks, (you can use the mail above mentioned.)
Bst Rgds, Gloria

30055 -
modify delete 31930 - Reply from Onyango (Kenya) - 2009-10-10

I teach french in a country where french is not a native language. My students are more english speaking that french. I am ready to have an exchange programme with you so that we can be able to make our students compete internationally. Please kindly contact me through this e-mail address info@sttkenya.com

Best Regards,
ONYANGO ABOGE.

30055 -
modify delete 31574 - Reply from Lucie (France) - 2009-09-22

hello !
I've read your message and I think my class could correspond to your penpals research.
They are 18 pupils who've just started studying German and they've all almost been studying English for one or two years. They are between ten and twelve and are quite motivated.
Contact me if you're interested !

30055 -
modify delete 30417 - Reply from karuna (India) - 2009-06-23

Hello,

I am from India. We have an English Medium High School. We are interested to exchange letters with your children. If you would like to start write letters, that's welcome!

Visit Us at www.arunachalamtrust.in

Regards,
Karuna.

30055 -
modify delete 30297 - Reply from Stella (Spain) - 2009-06-14

Hi, I am a tefl teacher in Spain and will be running a English summer camp in July for children 8-15 years old. I would like my students to have the opportunity to communicate with other children in English, to improve their writing skills and to find out about different cultures. Please let me know if this is possible as I am due to start the summer camp on 6th July.

30055 -
modify delete 30062 - Reply from Sylwia (Poland) - 2009-05-17

Hi. I'm a teacher in Poland. Me and my students are interested in Exchanging letters in English by snail-mail. Let me know if you are interested. Best wishes from Poland. Sylwia

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info