Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 29933 - from Werônica (Brazil) - 2009-05-06
: "Pen pals for all ages"

Hello, there.
I'm an English teacher looking for pen pals. I teach all levels and would love to find friends to exchange msgs with my students. Email me for more info. Tks in advance.

29933 -
modify delete 37122 - Reply from Monique (Canada) - 2010-10-27

Hi! My name is Monique I am an ESL teacher in Québec, Canada. We are from the french speaking province and the students are learning English as a second language. I have 29 students aged 16 years old. How many students do you have? They are very eager to write to new friends. I hope to hear from you soon!
Monique

29933 -
modify delete 32771 - Reply from Karyn (USA) - 2009-12-13

HI--
I teach travel writing at Villanova University in Philadelphia, PA in the USA. I am bring 10 students to Rio from February 28-Mar 3. We would like to email Brazilian students who want to practice their English and also to meet them when we are in Rio. If you have any college age (18-23) students who would like to correspond with mine, please let me know.
Thanks very much,
Karyn Hollis
Villanova University

29933 -
modify delete 32224 - Reply from Nikki (USA) - 2009-10-26

Hi
My name is Nikki, I'm a high school student in Arizona. I am currently taking year 3 spanish and am trying to learn more about the Brazilian culture. I am only one student but I would love to be a pen pal to your class.
Thank you

29933 -
modify delete 31961 - Reply from A (USA) - 2009-10-12

I teach middle school students - Geography - a small class.

Do you have any students who would like to exchange questions and answers with my students?

I hope so.

29933 -
modify delete 31522 - Reply from Nina (Netherlands) - 2009-09-18

Dear Weronica

I read your post on the website www.studentsoftheworld.info and I think we can help each other out. My name is Nina, I am an English teacher on a Dutch school in Utrecht. I am teaching 3rd year students (70 in total) of the ages 14 and 15. I am developing a school project for which I need a small database of pen pals from all sorts of countries (of the same age as my students). 10 students of mine will be assigned to mail-exchanges with French students. If you are interested in working together, please let me know. Points of focus for my students will be;
- Writing English and learning how to ask English questions.
- Discovering what 14-15 year old do at school in …., and what the differences are.
- Learning about other culture/habits/backgrounds.
Please let me know what you think, I am hoping to receive your response. Thank you!

Kind regards, Nina Frerichs
e-mail: nfrerichs@vianovacollege.nl

29933 -
modify delete 30787 - Reply from Kiera (Australia) - 2009-08-04

I teach at a high school (14-15 year olds) in Australia. I am keen to get my students writing more and, having experienced the German languge and culture dueing my own high school years, I woulde be very keen for them to communicate with your students.

I look forward to hearing from you via email: kiera.hill@det.wa.edu.au
regarding this idea.

Hear from you soon.

Kiera Hill

29933 -
modify delete 30317 - Reply from Klaudia (Poland) - 2009-06-16

My name's Klaudia Rogowicz, I'm a member of Niezale¿na Gazeta Polska
club in D¹browa Górnicza in Poland. We have our own newspaper and
blog, we have a proposition for a school to cooperate with us by sending pictures, articles, we are also open on wide cooperation.

29933 -
modify delete 30298 - Reply from Stella (Spain) - 2009-06-14

Hi, I teach English as a foreign language in Spain to Adults and Children, and I am currently looking for email exchanges in English with students of all ages who are interested. I will be holding a summer camp in July for children 8 to 15 years old and will be giving English classes to adults as well so your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

29933 -
modify delete 30197 - Reply from stella (Great Britain) - 2009-06-03

hi, we are doing a project on Brazil and would love to exchange messages with your students. our children are aged between 7 and 11.

29933 -
modify delete 29955 - Reply from Katalin (Hungary) - 2009-05-08

Hi, my name is Katalin. I'm from Hungary. I have a class aged 13-14. We would gladly correspond with you.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info