Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 29864 - from Ulyana (Ukraine) - 2009-04-28
: "Get acquainted with Ukraine!"

Hello, I'm an English teacher. I live and work in a beautiful Ukrainian town. Our town is very old and there are many historical places in it. Now I'm working as a tutor and teaching 10 children aged 9-16. I and my pupils would like to know more about the world and people from different countries. And we also want the world to know about Ukraine and our town! We can exchange e-mails or post letters. Please, contact me if you are interested in finding penpals from Ukraine!

29864 -
modify delete 115446 - Reply from Ravindra (India) - 2017-02-10

Hi, I am Ravindra. I am from India. I am German language teacher. I am happy to have friendship with you

29864 -
modify delete 72553 - Reply from Janet (USA) - 2012-11-26

Hello Ukranian friends...
I am delighted to find this site and interested in helping students know about the world.
I have hosted 6 foreign studets in my home. 4 from Japan, 1 from France, and 1 from the Ukraine ( I have kept up with her for 17 years).
Please tell me about your plans and goals and how I could assist you.

Thank You, Janet

29864 -
modify delete 43622 - Reply from PANYAM (India) - 2012-03-05

Greetings from panyam (p.s.varma)INDIA to students as well teachers, I am mathematics professor from INDIA with ‘A’ certified ON LINE TUTOR, working in ON LINE TUTORING company at NEW YORK ,teaching to 12 th grade students, IB curriculum, SAT and GRE programmes through INTERNET facility. You can visit my website www.tutormasterpro.com for more information. Would like to exchange and learn on different cultures, religions and your interests in any field of subject. My hobbies range from READING NOVELS,EVENTS ,SWIMMING,NEWS, WORLD HISTORY , MOVIES, CINEMA, WORLD EVENTS, ADORING BEAUTIY OF NATURE and TRAVELLING Etc. email me and I will send reply alsoGENERAL I AM CALLED LIVING BRITANNICA( means one having vast knowledge ), i live in HYDERABAD capital of ANDHRA PRADESH biggest METROPOLITAN city, i am interested in READING NOVELS, NEWS , EVENTS, MOVIES, GK and many other and mostly i am very,i can help a lot in any matter ,

29864 -
modify delete 42802 - Reply from Nicholas (Spain) - 2011-12-27

Hi i am a native English man living and working as an English teacher in Barcelona.
I teach six and eight yea5r olds.
Would you like to exchange mail.

29864 -
modify delete 30160 - Reply from ayoub (Morocco) - 2009-05-29

hi,i am ayoub,i'm 16 years old i'm from morocco & i am studying in a hight school.i want realy to discover a new culters,traditions....

29864 -
modify delete 30036 - Reply from Shannon (USA) - 2009-05-15

Hello,

My name is Shannon Smith and im 16 years old. I live in the United States and I would love to be a pen pal for some of your students. Each time I recieve a letter i will mail one right back or I will email one, whichever you would like. I am eager to hear back from you.

Thanks so much,
Shannon.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info