Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 29060 - from Lu (Brazil) - 2009-02-15
: "Brazilian Students looking for pen pals"

Hi everybody!

This year I'm facing a great challenge. I will be teaching all the students at the school where I work. We have students from 3 to 15 years old. Last year we made some projects that were great for my students. We are looking for penpals around all the world, not only English speaking countries.
If you become interested please let me know...
Hugs
Teacher Lu

29060 -
modify delete 98359 - Reply from Jess (Great Britain) - 2014-04-21

Hi. I teach 5,6,7 years olds and am looking for pen pals. Are you still interested? Many thanks! Jess

29060 -
modify delete 75654 - Reply from C (USA) - 2013-08-10

Hello,

My name is Catherine Woodcock and I am a World Literature teacher in the state of Florida in the USA. My students are ages 14-17 and have not had much opportunity to travel outside of the USA in their lives. I would love to set up a pen pal exchange with my students and yours so that they may be able to expand their knowledge of the world. If you are interested please let me know!

All the best,

Catherine Woodcock

29060 -
modify delete 75438 - Reply from carole (France) - 2013-07-29

Bonjour,
je recherche une classe pour correspondre cette année.mes élèves ont entre 5 et 6 ans.
êtes vous intéressé???
a bientot
carole

29060 -
modify delete 75145 - Reply from Carole (France) - 2013-07-11

Bonjour

Nous sommes deux enseignantes,Carole et Laurence, en maternelle dans le sud de la France.
Dans le cadre de notre projet "découverte des continents" on aimerait faire découvrir le Brésil à nos élèves qui ont entre 4-6 ans.
Si vous êtes intéressés à très bientôt
Carole

29060 -
modify delete 37644 - Reply from Aakyiir (Germany) - 2010-12-11

Hi My name is Joshua, i am a boy of 15yrs old I like penpal friends and i will like to be a penpalfriend and i will like to hear from you

29060 -
modify delete 37123 - Reply from monique (Canada) - 2010-10-27

Hi! My name is Monique I am an ESL teacher in Québec, Canada. We are from the french speaking province and the students are learning English as a second language. I have 29 students aged 16 years old. They are very eager to write to new friends. I hope to hear from you soon!
Monique

29060 -
modify delete 33827 - Reply from Liz (Canada) - 2010-03-22

Looking for snail mail pen pals for my students age 12 - 15 from Canada.

29060 -
modify delete 32623 - Reply from sangare (Ivory Coast) - 2009-11-25

je me nomme sangare;je suis élève en cote d'ivoire j'aimerais avoir des élève comme
moi pour ameliorer la langue fançais et se donner des informations
d'activé des évènement de l'ecole. sur des cultures trapiquer dans mon pays bien d'autre chose.

29060 -
modify delete 31523 - Reply from Nina Frerichs (Netherlands) - 2009-09-18

Dear Lu

I read your post on the website www.studentsoftheworld.info and I think we can help each other out. My name is Nina, I am an English teacher on a Dutch school in Utrecht. I am teaching 3rd year students (70 in total) of the ages 14 and 15. I am developing a school project for which I need a small database of pen pals from all sorts of countries (of the same age as my students). If you are interested in working together, please let me know. Points of focus for my students will be;
- Writing English and learning how to ask English questions.
- Discovering what 14-15 year old do at school in …., and what the differences are.
- Learning about other culture/habits/backgrounds.
Please let me know what you think, I am hoping to receive your response. Thank you!

Kind regards, Nina Frerichs
e-mail: nfrerichs@vianovacollege.nl

29060 -
modify delete 29694 - Reply from Seun (Nigeria) - 2009-04-11

i am interested in becoming your pal.

29060 -
modify delete 29521 - Reply from Maura (USA) - 2009-03-24

Hello, I would be very interested in having my 8th grades (ages 13-14) write back and forth with your students. I teach in a New York City school and teach English Language Arts. If you are interested please contact me at missosullivan@aol.com.

Maura O'Sullivan

29060 -
modify delete 29280 - Reply from Fatih (Turkey) - 2009-03-01

Hello ,

I am an English Language teacher in a high school and I am looking for pen friends for my students aged from 14 to 16 . They are very eager not only to imrove their their wrtiting skills but also learn about other cultures and introduce their own culture as well.They have been studying English for many years but they don't have any paractice in writing except for the courses. This is my first year with them and I want to help them put into practice what they have learned from the beginning of the year .

If your studens and you are inteterested, I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards ,

EnglisH Language Teacher
Fatih

29060 -
modify delete 29214 - Reply from kaushi.pw (Sri Lanka) - 2009-02-26

My daughter would like to have a pen friend from Brazil.. She is 8 years old. Can correspond only in English. If you could match a suitable pen friend for her, please let me know. I will give her details, they can exchange letters by post.
Thanks.
Kaushi.

29060 -
modify delete 29063 - Reply from Jawahar (India) - 2009-02-16

Hi Lu,
It would be great if we can exchange email regarding the students and teaching. I am a teacher. I teach students who are adults but sometimes, I teach children ranging from 8 years to 15 years.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info