Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 29010 - from furziah (Malaysia) - 2009-02-09
: "Penpals wanted"

Hi!
I'm teaching English to 15/16 year olds in Penang, Malaysia. I'm doing a program to encourage my students to write and exchange cultural information with English speaking students from all over the world. I would prefer snail mail at the beginning, and later maybe we could do video conferencing, msn, etc.

To all the teachers who are also doing the same program, email me and we can start something good for our students.

Cheers!

furziah@yahoo.com

29010 -
modify delete 30415 - Reply from karuna (India) - 2009-06-23

Hello,

I am from India. We have an English Medium High School. We are interested to exchange letters with your children. If you would like to start write letters, that's welcome!

Visit Us at www.arunachalamtrust.in

Regards,
Karuna.

29010 -
modify delete 29585 - Reply from Anne (Sweden) - 2009-03-30

Hi,
My name is Anne and I teach English in four different classes in Sweden. The students are between 12 and 15 years old and I would love for them to correspond/e-mail with Malaysian students on a regular basis to exchange cultural and traditional information! If you are interested, please keep in touch as soon as possible!

29010 -
modify delete 29064 - Reply from Jawahar (India) - 2009-02-16

Ya! It would be fine If we exchange emails for mutual benefit. I am a teacher who teaches sometimes children also.

29010 -
modify delete 29028 - Reply from maya (Mexico) - 2009-02-13

hello
i will help , i'm mexican

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info