Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 28953 - from David (Japan) - 2009-02-04
: "Pen Pals Wanted for Bright Kyushu English Students in Japan."

Hi. I am an English teacher at junior highschools in Nakagawa, Japan. We are looking for student pen pals (from Australia, New Zealand, UK, North America, Ghana, Kenya, India as well) who can exchange letters in English. The students here, while their lives are anything but easy, are a source of great joy for me; so why not spread the joy? These are tender young minds that are yearning for exposure to the outer world. We are looking to begin correspondance for grade 7-9, but for starters grade 7 (we call it grade 1 in Japan). Domo Arigato.

28953 -
modify delete 109917 - Reply from glory (India) - 2016-01-17

Hi, I am an English teacher in primary department of Ryan International School Faridabad, India. I teach students of grade 4 & 5 (9 and 10 years old).It is a good platform for kids to learn about various countries, foreign languages, postal services and their lifestyles through such exchange programmes. Interested schools specially from countries like Japan, United Kingdom, Germany and Srilanka please contact us through mails, msgs, etc,.
Regards
Glory

28953 -
modify delete 35300 - Reply from Sarah (Cameroon) - 2010-08-07

I am pleased to inform you that, My school has created a network for her students to share ideas and cultural values with other schools and students all over the world from primary,secondary to high school.Please if you wish to team with us to make this network more interesting , do contact me for more information, as at now we have 9 countries with 32 schools in the network.Students will get to know other cultures and make new friends and better educate them selves via emails and post letter. hope to hear from you.Leave us a message at slinonge@yahoo.com.

Serah Linonge
TeamNetwork for schools
Communication Officer

28953 -
modify delete 33749 - Reply from LEMBRIS (Tanzania) - 2010-03-12

Am Lembris.Godson.Makara aged 12 yrs old. Help me to get friends from your students.Thank you.

28953 -
modify delete 33369 - Reply from Yesenia (USA) - 2010-02-03

hi Im looking for a japanese pen pal .Im in the 8th grade .

28953 -
modify delete 31657 - Reply from kieuuu (Australia) - 2009-09-25

hello.
i just read your request.
im from australia.
if you still need pen pals, i can write to one of your students :)

28953 -
modify delete 31549 - Reply from Savannah (Bulgaria) - 2009-09-20

Hello,
I am Savannah I am in grade 7 and I used to live in New York in the United States of America. I just recently moved to Bulgaria, but I can speak very good English & can write to one of your students. My favorite color is pink, lime green, purple & all the colors of the rainbow :) ! I like animals too. If your students would like to write to me, email me soon :) ! I will wait to hear from you.
From,
Savannah :^D

28953 -
modify delete 31177 - Reply from Wayne (USA) - 2009-08-31

Hi David
I am looking to have E-mail correspondence with a student or adult that lives close to the old American Air Base at Ashiya.
I was a student there in 1959. I was a sophamore that year. My family moved to Tokyo in 1960 because the Air Base was being closed. But I would like to talk to anyone that is aquainted with Ashiya Machi. I graduated from high school in 1961 at Narimasu in Tokyo. I am retired Army and am 67 years old and I miss Japan very much.
Looking forward to hearing from someone there.

28953 -
modify delete 30414 - Reply from karuna (India) - 2009-06-23

Hello,

I am from India. We have an English Medium High School. We are interested to exchange letters with your children. If you would like to start write letters, that's welcome!

Visit Us at www.arunachalamtrust.in

Regards,
Karuna.

28953 -
modify delete 29459 - Reply from David (Japan) - 2009-03-18

Hi Furzia! Could you tell me what addres the students should write to? I'm hoping they can start the letters soon. ;) David

28953 -
modify delete 29199 - Reply from kaushi (Sri Lanka) - 2009-02-25

Please help my daughter to find a Japanese pen friend who can correspond in English language. Details are given below.

Name : Shenali Liyanage

Address: 92/27 Thalapathpitiya Road,
Udahamulla,
Nugegoda,
Sri Lanka.

Hobbies: Drawing, Playing piano and reading story books.

Prefer exchange letters by post.
Thanks.
Kaushi.

28953 -
modify delete 29046 - Reply from Laicee (USA) - 2009-02-15

Hello, I wold love to be a pen pal for a student.
Im Laicee. Im 13 and i live in the USA.
Please e-mail me if a student wouldn't mind having me as a pen pal.

28953 -
modify delete 29009 - Reply from furziah (Malaysia) - 2009-02-09

Hi, David.
I'm teaching English to 15 year old students in Penang, Malaysia. And they are looking for penpals from Japan. I don't really know how old your students are, but it would be great if they could write to each other.

I would encourage they use snail mail instead of email. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info