Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 28522 - from sanjaytikariya (India) - 2009-01-06
: "hi ;;;;;;; do you intrest in school lab"

Welcome to the MAZI CHOTISHI PRAYOG SHALA my tiny lab
Namaskar. I am sanjay tikariya jalna maharashtra india All the teachers, science friends , students , depart. ,and all school and all of science's friends..... i want to convey all of us that i have made such a laboratory known as "SANJAY TIKARIYA'S TINY LAB''(sanjay tikariya yanchi mazi chotishi prayog shala ) This is an educational lab and it is world's smallest educational lab ( 2x2x1xF )/There are 120 appratuses and with these we can do 500 basic science experiments( simple tools and a wooden box ) through simple tools and a wooden box this tiny lab is made . It is very imp. for the students of 1st to 8th std. ; we can creat this lab in very little price, by spending 5000 thousand rs only my tiny lab I have trained all the schools unders 'sarva shiKSH abhiyan ' Through MSCERT all the teachers (science) of maharashtra are trained by me about making such kind of tiny science lab who ever. from any school call me for guidence i always think about that invitaion you can contaut me through phone , email, carresplndince etc , 1) my tiny science lab -- teching and creation 2) cd 3) training 4) BOOK 5) OTHER information cont. me-- sanjaytikariya@rediffmail.com /09423923191/09325825583/
02482223023 add- sanjay b. tikariya anand nagar .revgav rod jalna 431,203 maharashtra for my profail must go on ibibio.com india.........sanjaytikariya34@gmail.co

28522 -
modify delete 44895 - Reply from sharad pusadkar (India) - 2012-07-03

Very good effort to popularise science and to creare interest in learning!
science educator.-sharad pusadkar

28522 -
modify delete 33619 - Reply from ranjanee (Sri Lanka) - 2010-02-23

i am a science teacher from sri lanka who teach science to middle school students.i am interested about your project.let me know more about your work.
ranjanee

28522 -
modify delete 28986 - Reply from roha (Australia) - 2009-02-05

hi sanjay i am happy to read your think and work i tri to help in your wqotk

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info