Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 2780 - from Aine (Ireland) - 2005-01-20
: "Irish students looking for German speakers"

I am a teacher of ten 13-15 year old girls who have been learning German for just over a year. We would love to write(preferably snail mail) to a group of German students who are learning English

2780 -
modify delete 103536 - Reply from Hanna (Germany) - 2015-04-23

Your offer sounds good. We are a large school with students ranging from ages 11 to 19. English is taught throughout and we might find correspondents for everyone.
Please reply if you are interested. I will then provide more information.
Best wishes
Hanna

2780 -
modify delete 38726 - Reply from Vera (Germany) - 2011-05-01

Good morning,
I just discovered your post on the website www.studentsoftheworld.info and was wondering if you are still looking for German speakers. My name in Vera S. and I'm an English teacher close to Heidelberg. I would love for my students to talk or write to native speakers and get to know about their culture. It would even be my dream to set up an exchange one day, but it seems to be very difficult to find a partner class that is interested. Let me know if you would like to start communication. Currently I'm teaching a class 8 at a Realschule. My students have learned English for 3 years now.
Thanks!
Best wishes,
Vera S.

2780 -
modify delete 23103 - Reply from mohamed (Morocco) - 2007-12-30

may nem is mo andreson bate samtink may hend bat dat goode

2780 -
modify delete 8077 - Reply from Youssef Benzoubair (France) - 2006-01-26

Hello ! We are a small school in Bordeaux , France . We are aged from 12 to 14 . We learn English and we would like to have pen pal in order to share our experiences and culture . We are looking farward to hearing from you . Youssef .

2780 -
modify delete 3164 - Reply from Nikola (Germany) - 2005-03-06

Hi, i am doing an internship at a german middle school in the moment. the pupils are 13/14 years old boy and girls. We would like to find penpals to write them in english.

It is plannend that i teach a lesson about writing a letter next tuesday.then the students will write a letter and it would be great if i could tell the students that they will write a real letter and that they will get an answere.

Perhaps the class could write your class in englisch and your class could answere in german?

I am looking forward to your reply!

Nikola

free ads: Remedial courses, Childminding jobs...

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

www.StudentsOfTheWorld.info