Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 27691 - from Karunanithi (India) - 2008-11-05
: "Penpals from anywhere!"

Hello,
I am Karunanithi, from India, running a school for 3years and 15yaers boys and girls. This is an english medium school. We like to make our children to write about our culture, festival, food etc. in english to other students of the same age in other country. Would you like to have our students as penpals to your students. Please reply.
Visit us @ www.arunachalamtrust.in
Regards,
Karunanithi. (shortly:Karuna)

27691 -
modify delete 31194 - Reply from Ashvin (Netherlands) - 2009-08-31

hello,

i am a 16 years old. and i am looking voor penpals because i want to help the students at your school to know about netherland.

27691 -
modify delete 29038 - Reply from Hank (USA) - 2009-02-14

Hi! I am advisor to an epal club in the US. My school, Insight School of Washington( state of Washington) is a virtual school. Student ages range from 14 -18. Student interests vary as well. Emails would be between individual students, and not necessarily as a class. Hope to hear from you! Thank you!

27691 -
modify delete 28289 - Reply from Magali (France) - 2008-12-16

Hello, my students are from 12 to 16. I'm interested in a written exchange by real letters. Hope to hear from you !

27691 -
modify delete 28066 - Reply from inci (Turkey) - 2008-12-01

Hello from Turkey! I've got 45 students who want to practice english with students from another country. They are 11-12 years old, boys&girls. If interested, i'd be happy!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info