Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 26897 - from BA (Ireland) - 2008-09-18
: "3rd class looking for pen-pals"

I am teaching Third Class in County Wicklow. I have a group of 29 students (8 and 9 year olds) and am looking for children for them to become pen-pals with-either in Ireland or abroad.

26897 -
modify delete 120671 - Reply from Laura (Spain) - 2018-01-30

Hello, I am currently teaching English to 42 6th graders at a bilingual school in Spain. I was wondering if you would be interested in exchanging letters in English back and forth about the differences and similarities of our countries. Although my students are older I still think just the exchange of information with native English speakers will be great. My students are extremely excited to learn more about Ireland. I believe sending the letters and photos would be amazing for both of our students. I understand your class is not as big as mine. I propose that maybe one of your students to every two of mine or possibly just setting up half the class with a pen pal. What do you think? I would like to begin as soon as possible!

26897 -
modify delete 102176 - Reply from Judy (USA) - 2014-11-23

Hi! I student teach second grade students ages 7-8 years old at P.S. 215 in Brooklyn, New York USA. We would like to write to your students. Please contact me via email: judyrubertone@aol.com

26897 -
modify delete 45586 - Reply from Ann (USA) - 2012-08-09

Hello, I am a second grade teacher at WICKLOW Elementary in the United States. I am looking for a class to have as pen pals. Our school was named for Wicklow, Ireland. I thought it would be wonderful to get to know our sister country and name sake. Please let me know if you are interested. School starts for us August 13, 2012.
My Regards,

26897 -
modify delete 42322 - Reply from Nicole (USA) - 2011-11-12

Hi. I am a teacher in the United States ans I am looking for any educational opportunity you have to offer. Please let me know what you can do. You can communicate with me as well.

Nicole :)

26897 -
modify delete 40623 - Reply from rosa (France) - 2011-09-07

Hi i'm teacher in france i have 23 children in my class and i want to write with a class in ireland to progress in english write me please thank you
guapa.rosita@hotmail.fr
see you

26897 -
modify delete 33893 - Reply from Sílvia (Portugal) - 2010-03-28

Hello!

I'm teaching English in a lovely primary school in Portugal ( Porto), they are in third and fourth grade. I would love to give them the chance to communicate with children from a different country, but at the same time they will use their "english" to speak with them.
I sincerely hope we can work together.
Yours sincerely,
Sílvia Santos

26897 -
modify delete 32363 - Reply from Megan (USA) - 2009-11-04

Hello there! Are you still looking for pen pals? I am a third grade teacher looking for a class to pen pal with for the rest of the year!

26897 -
modify delete 32176 - Reply from jackson (USA) - 2009-10-24

i am jackson and i am 9 years old. i live in the state of florida in the u.s.a. i would like to be someones pen pal so i can learn more about your country. i love animals and reading. i have a few pets.

thank you,

jackson

26897 -
modify delete 31845 - Reply from Isabelle (France) - 2009-10-05

Hello,
I am a primary teacher in a city called VILLEFONTAINE, close to the Alps, in FRANCE. My 26 pupils, boys and girls aged 8 to 10, would love to write to your pupils. We are ready to send you an individual short letter from each child within a fortnight, and we could write on a monthly basis. My French pupils are just beginning to learn English, so they cannot write or understand long letters alone, but as I lived for 2 years in your beautiful country, I can translate all your writings!
I think it's great to create links between countries, so that people can get to know each other, and for French pupils writing to an English penpal is extremly motivating to learn the langage!
Should you like to have more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
What are your expectations about your class's penpals?
Best regards,
Isabelle

26897 -
modify delete 31288 - Reply from GEOFFREY (Uganda) - 2009-09-07

IAM THE HEADTEACHER OF TARA PRIMARY. WE HAVE 6 TO 13 YEARS PUPILS OVER 500 IN TOTAL. WE LIKE TO MAKE PEN PALS WITH YOURS. YOU CAN ALSO USE taraprimary@yahoo.com

26897 -
modify delete 31287 - Reply from GEOFFREY (Uganda) - 2009-09-07

IAM THE HEADTEACHER OF TARA PRIMARY. WE HAVE 6 TO 13 YEARS PUPILS OVER 500 IN TOTAL. WE LIKE TO MAKE PEN PALS WITH YOURS.

26897 -
modify delete 31254 - Reply from Marcia (Brazil) - 2009-09-05

Hello,

My name is Marcia. I teach English as a foreign language to kids from 3 1/5 to 6 years old. We are working on a project called "A journey to English Countries" and this is for the five-year-group. One of the parts of whole project is to communicate to other kids. I would like to know if you and your institution are interest on it. I realize that your students are older than mine, but I think it would be possible to do this. If you want to know my school the website is www.escolapontodepartida.com.br. Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you. Marcia Serra

26897 -
modify delete 30409 - Reply from karuna (India) - 2009-06-23

Hello,

I am from India. We have an English Medium High School. We are interested to exchange letters with your children. If you would like to start write letters, that's welcome!

Visit Us at www.arunachalamtrust.in

Regards,
Karuna.

26897 -
modify delete 29830 - Reply from Chloe (China) - 2009-04-25

Hello,I am a 15 years old girl from China.I am a high school student.Can I be your student's penpal?I really wanna.Though I am not English native speaker,but I think my English is okay to communicate with them,and I also can teach them Chinese/

26897 -
modify delete 29433 - Reply from Paul SN (Cameroon) - 2009-03-17

Greetigs, i am pleased to write to you, i am a teacher and Associate member of the borad of Goverment High School Limbe, we do have students between the ages of 5-16.We are invloved in educating the children and to bringing them moraly upright, we intend establishing this wonderful partnership between our schools and to share, ideas , cultures and possbile gifts as you will be interesting t know that Cameroon is Africaimmunature, a blend of many touristic features.
Hoping to read from you.
My regards to you , your colleaques and your students.
Paul

26897 -
modify delete 28174 - Reply from Anouar (Morocco) - 2008-12-09

Hi,
I am interested in your ads,i am a primary school teacher in north Morocco,i would like to start a correspondance with you and maybe we can developpe that to become an official exchange between us and schools too
looking forward to hearing from you soon
kind regards

Anouar

26897 -
modify delete 26990 - Reply from dominique (France) - 2008-09-23

I am teaching third class(27 children) in France,near Bordeaux.we would be interesting in writing you.would you like to try?
thanks

26897 -
modify delete 26956 - Reply from Lu (Brazil) - 2008-09-21

Hi!
I'm an English teacher in Brazil and I'm also looking for someone to be a partner in pen pal project. My students are also 8 and 9 year-old.
If you are interested e-mail me.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info