Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 25947 - from Jacqueline (Australia) - 2008-07-29
: "English Speaking PenPals wanted to exchange with 9-12 year olds"

Hi there,

I am searching for International pen pals for my multi-age class located in an outback Australian school. There are 13-15 students aged between 9 and 13. We will be studying cultural diversity and would love to interact with/learn about people from other cultures. It doesn't matter what country you're from as long as you speak English! We are looking to begin the exchange from the beginning of September 2008.

Thankyou

25947 -
modify delete 43260 - Reply from levi lijodi (Kenya) - 2012-02-03

we are a kenyan school we would like to learn about your cultures and lifestyles my students are intrested

25947 -
modify delete 43259 - Reply from levi lijodi (Kenya) - 2012-02-03

we are a kenyan school we are intred to corespond with your students

25947 -
modify delete 38546 - Reply from Ria (Taiwan) - 2011-03-30

Hi Jacqueline:

I am teacher from Taiwan. I teach a aftercshool club called International
Culture Exchange Club. We have a project on web communication(web conference) with foreign schools. We would like to know if your class has a willing to exchange culture with us. I have only 8 students. What we do is set a topic once two or three weeks and we arrange a day to present to each other and ask questions. The details can be disscussed further.

Sincerely
Ria

25947 -
modify delete 36696 - Reply from dominique (France) - 2010-10-02

Hello, good evening,
We are pupils, 9/11 years aged, of Saint-Exupery elementary school in Talence near Bordeaux (southern suburb). Bordeaux is a big town and an old harbour of the south west of France near Garonne river. The first wine-growing district and the biggest forest of France (forêt landaise) compose our landscape.
We are beginner students in english and we are searching pen friends around the world. We hope correspond with children of different way of life. You can answer in English or French may be. We would be also pleased with some drawings of you and of your school, class-room, landscape and so on...
We hope that you will be intersted in our project.
Friendly, have a good week, we wait for a reply, bye.

25947 -
modify delete 29315 - Reply from BAHININWA SAIDIA (Congo (Dem. Rep)) - 2009-03-04

I'm also happy to get your announcement and I decide to write to you.
I'm a teacher from D.R.Congo I've 100 students who like to be in touch with your children.

25947 -
modify delete 29256 - Reply from Jawahar (India) - 2009-02-27

Hi,

I am Jawahar Govindan. I am a teacher and I do teach students with various
life skills.

I look into the particular personal issue of a student or student group and
explain the ways to overcome them. Many have benefitted sofar.

This is a time teenagers and other children look for guidance when it comes
to alcohol or drug abuse, which is prevalent widely now a days.

I can tell ways to overcome, Physical, Mental, Emotional issues with my many
years of expertise . I have a course which has the following motto

Healthy body
Peaceful Mind
Spiritual Intellect
Complete life !

Please have a look at my blog : www.hindu-peace.blogspot.com

The issues discussed , Solutions found.

I help with students Home work also

Jawahar Govindan
TN, India
www.hindu-peace.blogspot.com

25947 -
modify delete 28934 - Reply from Laura (Italy) - 2009-02-02

Hi,
I'm an Italian teacher and I'm looking for english speaking PenPals for my students (11-13 years old). They can share information on their countries and meet new friends.
Waiting for your reply,
Yours
Laura

25947 -
modify delete 28282 - Reply from Magali (France) - 2008-12-16

Hello, my students are from 12 to 16. I'm interested in a written exchange by real letters. Hope to hear from you !

25947 -
modify delete 28258 - Reply from lafawn Austin (USA) - 2008-12-15

Hello, it would be lovely for my daughter Jada who is 11 to have a pen pal. We live in Flowery Branch Georgia. I am not sure how this work,so please reply with instructions on how Jada can communicate with other peers.

25947 -
modify delete 28255 - Reply from Lenah (USA) - 2008-12-15

Hello,

I have a world cultures club with kids from 9 - 11 years old in Falls Church, Virginia, USA, and we will soon begin sending "cultural packets" through the mail to countries around the world. We will be reading the book "Flat Stanley" which is about a boy that gets flattened to half an inch thick and then travels the world through the mail. We'd then like to make our own cardboard "Stanleys" dressed in clothing from our community with a little story about our lives in Falls Church and send them to other groups of kids around the world. We would love for your class to participate. We would hope that we would get the dolls back from you dressed in clothes from your town and with a story about daily life there. Please let me know if you would have any interest in this exchange.

Thanks,
Lenah

25947 -
modify delete 27909 - Reply from Sandra (Turkey) - 2008-11-19

Hello,

I am giving private English lessons in Istanbul. One of my students, a 9 year old girl (has been learning English from the age of 4) would like to practice reading/writing through communication with a penpal (e-mail). I am thinking of incorporating this into the lessons, next lesson is on Sunday:)

Kind regards
Sandra

25947 -
modify delete 27271 - Reply from Aline (France) - 2008-10-10

J'ai une classe d'élèves qui ont entre 8 et 10 ans et nous recherchons des correpondants à l'étrangers pour partager et faire découvrir nos productions écrites. Possible de correspondre en anglais

25947 -
modify delete 26911 - Reply from Misti Woods (USA) - 2008-09-19

Hi my name is Misti Woods, and I teach 5th grade in Palatka Florida. I have 18 students in my class. I think my class would really enjoy exchanging letters, and learning about Australia. Let me know what you think.

25947 -
modify delete 26823 - Reply from bekir (Turkey) - 2008-09-16

Hi
I am Bekir. I am an English teacher in TURKEY. I have students from 12 to 16. I need pen-pals for them to practise English. Later if can arrange technological devices we can make them speak.
Waiting your response

25947 -
modify delete 26436 - Reply from Bre (USA) - 2008-08-31

Hello,I wa sso excited to get 2 responses from Marina and Mirilo.I wrote them both back answering all their questions.However when I sent them back by using"reply" the computer said the messages are undeliverable? Can you give me a different email?

25947 -
modify delete 26407 - Reply from Bre (USA) - 2008-08-29

I would love to be a pen pal to one of your students.I am 9 and going into the 4th grade.Please pick me for one of your students.I would be happy to send pictures.

25947 -
modify delete 26385 - Reply from Danielle Unger (Canada) - 2008-08-27

Hi Jaqueline!

I am an English and Math teacher to students 9-12 years old in Vancouver, Canada. Our school is called Eaton Arrowsmith School and students come here with various learning disabilities. They spend most of their day in cognitive classes working on brain exercises to improve their weaknesses and then see me for English and Math twice a day.

Despite their leaning challenges, my students are of average (or in some cases above average) intelligence. We would be so happy to exchange letters and/or emails with your class and we'd like to get started right away! My first academic classes begin in the first week of September.

Let me know if you are interested!

Many thanks,
Danielle Unger
Eaton Arrowsmith School
www.eatonarrowsmithschool.com

25947 -
modify delete 26306 - Reply from isabelle (France) - 2008-08-24

Hi !
I am an English teacher in the French alpes and i am looking for Australian penpals for my students aged 13-14 (i will know the exact number next week, but I thnk I will have two classes of about 25 students each, so a total of 50 students) If you would like to us to work together, even if it is only for one of the classes, just let me know !
Bye for now !
Isabelle.

25947 -
modify delete 26116 - Reply from Noni (USA) - 2008-08-11

My friend and I home school our 4 children ages 8-11 in Lake Stevens, WA which is about 45 miles out of Seattle, WA. It would be great to correspond with your students. We will be studying Australia this year.

Thank you,

Noni Jones
noni@yourhomeinvestmentteam.com

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info