Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 25219 - from Nadia (Argentina) - 2008-06-11
: "Rural school in Ushuaia looking for English-speaking penpals"

Hi there,

I'm a primary teacher for 6th graders in a small school set in the mountains of Ushuaia (Tierra del Fuego, Argentina).
My students have a very special background having grown detached from citylife and immersed in beautiful landscape scenery. They are ten and they have an elementary level of English as second language. I'd love to create a penpal exchange with an English-speaking class in other part of the world. I'm sure it would be a great opportunity for our classes to further develop their language skills and broaden their world views. Please write to me if interested. My plan is to start ASAP!
My email: finislingua@speedy.com.ar

25219 -
modify delete 99471 - Reply from joanne (USA) - 2014-08-04

hi im joanne I have a lot of resource books for english math im looking for tourist book and postcards for the geography lots of pictures for my autism children i teach special ED.

25219 -
modify delete 97329 - Reply from Yolanda (USA) - 2014-01-07

Hello Nadia!
I am 5th grade teacher in Chicago, Illinois and would love for my students to write to yours. Let me know if the option is till open:)

25219 -
modify delete 77917 - Reply from darlington (Zimbabwe) - 2013-11-06

I am a primary school teacher in Zimbabwe. We are situated in a peri urban area. My students are in Grades 4-7 aged 10-14. Please send us a list of your pupils' names. It will be nice to hear from you.

25219 -
modify delete 77403 - Reply from Martine (Canada) - 2013-10-08

Hello Mrs. Nadia,

I am a teacher (grade 5)in Ottawa, Canada and my students chose Argentina as their country for a project. We are going to learn about Argentina all year and it would be great to introduce them to real students that live in Argentina. English is their 1st language but we are studing in French. Some of my students are taking Spanish as a 3rd language. I also have a few knowledge of Spanish. I would love to exchange with you and your students if you are still interested. What interested me in your add is the fact that you live in a small rural area. I think my students would love exchanging with yours.
Until I hear from you, I am wishing you well!
Asta luego!
Martine

25219 -
modify delete 74565 - Reply from Margot (France) - 2013-05-27

Hello, My name is Margot i'm 20,
I work with children this summer, aged from 6 to 8 (they are 50)
We will play and work about the world, the other country, maybe also about their rights,
and we would like to exchange with other groups of children to open their minds.
They can maybe exchange drawings, are letters, i don't know when you're in holidays,
but if they can exchange during July it would be great !
Hope you understand, Thank you very much, hope you will ansmer.
have a good day !

25219 -
modify delete 44363 - Reply from Rajabu (Tanzania) - 2012-05-22

Ihave seen your message published in "Teacher ads -Primary school"Iam a teacher teaching one of the nursery school in Tanzania,although Tanzania is a Kiswahili speaking Country,at ours is an english medium school,my pupils would be very interested in getting friends as individual or as a school as a whole.the school is known as Alliance Academy.

25219 -
modify delete 43178 - Reply from Dominique (France) - 2012-01-28

Hello,

I'm a primary teacher for 6th graders in a small school in Talence (France) next to Bordeaux (south west of France)
My students are learning english and Spanisch (beginners). They are ten (10 to 11) and they have an elementary level of English as second language in our school too. We love the sea and mountains. Please write to me if you are interested.
Dominique

25219 -
modify delete 42344 - Reply from Nicole (USA) - 2011-11-13

I am a 29 year old teacher and I am looking for opportunities for my students. Please let me know if you are interested.

Nicole

25219 -
modify delete 36659 - Reply from Lorraine (USA) - 2010-10-01

Hi, I teach Spanish at a small Christian school in the United States. I would love for my class to correspond with your class. How many students are in your class? I think that having a pen pall is a great way to make new friends and find out about another culture at the same time. Please send me an email and me know if you would like to start a pen-pal correspondence. Thnak you for your time and consideration.

25219 -
modify delete 32355 - Reply from shan (Pakistan) - 2009-11-04

salam main ap se dosti karna chahta hoo

25219 -
modify delete 30166 - Reply from Sabrina (USA) - 2009-05-30

Are you looking for penpals? I have about 6 students interested. They are 11 and 12 years old. Just let me know.

25219 -
modify delete 28832 - Reply from Bob (USA) - 2009-01-27

Hello

My name is Bob Umhoefer.
I am a 6th grade teacher from St. Paul, Minnesota, U.S.A.
My class is looking for pen pals.
We are learning about adolescence and would like to hear what
kids from a different country have to say about growing up.

Please email me back if you want to correspond with me.

Bob Umhoefer

25219 -
modify delete 27678 - Reply from Paula (USA) - 2008-11-04

Are you still interested? I am teaching Spanish to Kindergarten - 3rd grade students in an after school program in Ohio, USA. I'd love for them to get to know students and their lives in Spanish speaking countries.

25219 -
modify delete 26416 - Reply from Carlos (USA) - 2008-08-30

I teach 5th grade in Chicago, Illinois USA. Most of my students are of Mexican heritage and speak English and Spanish. I you are still looking for penpals email me carloscheredia@yahoo.com

25219 -
modify delete 26287 - Reply from Jennifer (USA) - 2008-08-23

Hi, I am a teacher for fifth grade students in West Palm Beach, Florida. We are studying the South American culture, and my students have been taking spanish lessons for several years. I am very interested in us becoming pen pals.

Thank you

Ms. Quinones

25219 -
modify delete 26239 - Reply from corinne (France) - 2008-08-20

Hello ! If you are looking for penfriends in France, I teach in a school which is an independent co-educational family-orientated school from Prep to year 12 with a staff of qualified and dedicated teachers ; our school sent students to Mendoza (Argentina) and students came from Mendoza and other parts of South America ; if I can help, I would be happy !

25219 -
modify delete 25682 - Reply from trastuso (Afganistan) - 2008-07-03

Hi

G'night

25219 -
modify delete 25473 - Reply from Lucia (Brazil) - 2008-06-22

Hello Nadia,

My name is Lucia and I teach English to kids of about the same age at a language school in Natal, north east region of Brazil. I would be very much interested in starting a pen pal exchange program among the kids. The semester here finishes this coming week, but classe will be staring August 4th. If you are interested, that would be a great experience for both groups. Thanks! Lucia

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info