Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 24096 - from GABY (Mexico) - 2008-03-05
: "GET IN TOUCH"

HI, I*M AN ENGLISH TEACHER IN A VERY SMALL SCHOOL IN MEXICO CITY MY STUDENTS ARE FROM 6 TO 11, THEY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ANOTHER COUNTRIES AND EXCHANGE LETTERS, POSTCARDS, PICTURES AND MORE... SO THEY CAN PRACTICE THEIR ENGLISH, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE ANSWER SOON

24096 -
modify delete 120660 - Reply from Leslie (USA) - 2018-01-29

I teach 2nd grade and my students want to write letters to the same age children in Mexico. Please let me know if you are able to work this out with me.
thank you,
Leslie Webb

24096 -
modify delete 110736 - Reply from Jamie (USA) - 2016-04-22

Hello! I am an E.S.L aide at an elementary school in Utah, which is located in the United States of America. I have a couple of students that are nine years old. They would like to write letters to your kids. Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in. I can send the letters to you soon, if you can write back and give me an address to send them.

24096 -
modify delete 110033 - Reply from norma (USA) - 2016-01-28

GOOD DAY MRS. GABY THIS IS MRS. NORMA FROM CALIFORNIA, MUCH LIKE YOUR STUDENTS MY STUDENTS WHO RANGE FROM AGES K-5TH GRADE ARE ALSO VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN PEN PALS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES , THEY WOULD LOVE TO SHARE PICTURES, POSTCARDS, LETTERS,ECT. PLEASE IF YOUR SERIOUS ABOUT GETTING STARTED WE WOULD LOVE TO START ASAP ! LOOK FORWARD IN HEARING BACK FROM YOU MRS. GABY HAVE A BLESSED DAY..........

SINCERLY,

MRS. NORMA

24096 -
modify delete 108503 - Reply from Susan (USA) - 2015-10-13

Hi,
I am a third grade teacher in Millville, NJ, and I want my class to learn about other cultures and countries. Having Pen Pals would be a great way to get to know each other and make new friends.
Please get in touch with me soon.

24096 -
modify delete 78154 - Reply from Cherie and Jean-Paul (Canada) - 2013-11-16

Hello and Good Day:

My 7 year old son is home schooled and we are looking for someone his age that they could contact each other to learn about their country, nationality, foods, politics, what jobs are available after university, etc....whatever your questions we will be glad to answer and send. Receiving pictures and postcards for the children would be such a great experience. We are just north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada in a little town called Everett. We look forward to hearing from someone real soon. Thank you for considering us.

Cherie and Jean-Paul

24096 -
modify delete 77332 - Reply from Sarah (USA) - 2013-10-05

IHi! My name is Sarah and I teach kindergarten ( 5 - 6 year olds) in an urban environment in the state of Missouri. We are looking for a pen pal to help us learn about other cultures. Please contact me if you are interested!

24096 -
modify delete 44733 - Reply from Rose (USA) - 2012-06-22

I teach first grade in California, USA. The kids begin the school year 5-6 yrs. old, and end the year 6-7. Our grade level theme this school year, beginning 8/27/12 and ending approx. 6/9/13, is called "Around the World". One of the areas we will be focusing on is Mexico. If you are still interested in having pen pals for your students, I would love to have my students share views and cultural ideas from children their own age. Please contact me if you are still interested

24096 -
modify delete 43179 - Reply from Dominique (France) - 2012-01-28

Hello,
We are 26 pupils from an elementary school in south-west of France next to Bordeaux. We learn English and Spanish. We are 10 to 11 years old. Do you be interested to exchange with us in English and Spanish?
Please answer soon,
Friendly

24096 -
modify delete 42101 - Reply from Lisette (USA) - 2011-10-30

Hi, My name is Lisette Oquendo and I am a third grade teacher at PS 89 Cypress Hills Community School in East NY Brooklyn. I have been looking on line for potential snail mail penpals for my 18 students outside of the United States. Please let me know if you are interested. If not then maybe you might know of someone who might be. Again thank you for your time.

24096 -
modify delete 41545 - Reply from Fernanda (Brazil) - 2011-10-06

Hello dear, how are you?

My name is Fernanda, I am a master's student from Brazil.
Nowadays I am researching about foreign primary english textbooks, so that's why I am contacting you.
Do you teach children? It would be nice to share ideas about it.

Regards,
Fernanda

24096 -
modify delete 39750 - Reply from Lindsey (USA) - 2011-08-06

Hi! I have a class of 5-6 year olds that would love to communicate with your students. They are native English speakers in Texas, but beginning writers. I am wanting to help them practice writing and the alphabet by using knowledge of other countries. I look forward to speaking with you if you are interested.

24096 -
modify delete 36879 - Reply from phyllis (Bahamas) - 2010-10-11

Hi,
I am a Spanish teacher and I teach grades 4-12. I would like for my grade six students to commuincate with students from a Spanish speaking country via letter writing. I would assist you with your project if you would aid me in mine.

Phyllis

24096 -
modify delete 36305 - Reply from Latifée (France) - 2010-09-18

Hi,

Im teacher in France and I taught english as a second language. I'm looking for a penclassfor my students aged 7-10. They need to practise their english and they want discover another countries.

So if would like to share your lifestyle and culture, we are ready to exchange letters and postcards.

See you soon

24096 -
modify delete 34345 - Reply from SHRADDHA (India) - 2010-05-19

Hi, I am studying in 5thgrade in India would like to have penpals to exchage information of my country. I would also love to know more about your country. Hope to hear from you soon

24096 -
modify delete 33911 - Reply from selin (Turkey) - 2010-03-29

Hola !Yo soy selin viso en Turquia.I am interested in your messages.I am SElin from Turkey,I am a uni student department of french.I would like to have a friend from Mexico,ýf they want they can add me their msn,I would like to represent them my country as well.

24096 -
modify delete 33813 - Reply from linda (USA) - 2010-03-19

Hi My second grade is researching Mexico and presenting it in our classroom. We would love to write letters to your studetns and exchange pictures as well. Please let me know if you ara avaliable.
I have 24 studetns.

Sincerely,
Linda Poteat

24096 -
modify delete 28444 - Reply from Chris (USA) - 2008-12-27

You may want to look at The Student Letter Exchange-
www.pen-pal.com
they may be able to help you find pen pals for your students-I know you can register them for free
Chris

24096 -
modify delete 27898 - Reply from jacqui (Great Britain) - 2008-11-18

Dear Gaby
Found your details for pen pals i have a class of 11 year old students who wish to correspond with you could you email me names and ages so we could start writing to you
look forward to hearing from you soon
Jacqui

24096 -
modify delete 27888 - Reply from stephanie (USA) - 2008-11-18

Hello,

I am a teacher at an elementary school in New York. I am looking for a group of students who can exchange letters with 12 students in my class. They are between the ages of 11 and 12 and in 5th grade. If you are interested, email me at SJPodhany@yahoo.com, and we can work something out.

Best Regards,

Stephanie

24096 -
modify delete 26706 - Reply from pati (USA) - 2008-09-12

Hi,I am the computer teacher for the Boys & s Club here in Antioch Ca. which is about 1 hr. from San Fransisco ca.I have 9 kids that want to start a penpal going.So If you are intrested please contact me.YO ahblo espanol...Pati

24096 -
modify delete 26386 - Reply from Danielle (Canada) - 2008-08-27

Hello Gaby! Are you still looking for penpals? I have a class of students ages 9-12 who would be interested in exchanging letters etc. Let me know!

Danielle Unger
Vancouver, B.C., Canada

24096 -
modify delete 24908 - Reply from vera (Brazil) - 2008-05-10

Hello!
My an English teacher too. And my students also want to exchange letters, postcards. I have students from 10 to 15 I can send you their names and your students can write to them, for this address:
JAN ANTONIN BATA SCHOOL
R. JONAS PEDRO NUNES
BATAYPORA - MS
CEP: 79760-000
BRASIL

24096 -
modify delete 24595 - Reply from Brandy (USA) - 2008-04-11

I am teaching a summer camp this year and our ages are from 5-12. We will be doing a special theme this summer and it is called around the world. The kids will be learning about different cultures from around the world and we wanted them to see what other children around the world do for fun and other things. Please contact me if you are intereasted! It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Brandy

24096 -
modify delete 24097 - Reply from Yuqiang (China) - 2008-03-05

I'm a student working in China, Email me if you wanna know China.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info