Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 23513 - from Cecilia (Sweden) - 2008-01-22
: "Pen pals for my students"

Hi!
I’m a teacher from Sweden, who is looking for pen pals for my students. I teach English for students between 10 to 12 years old. I would really like to find some pen pals with whom they could communicate in English and practise their English writing. I am looking forward to hear from you, best regards from Cecilia.

23513 -
modify delete 36368 - Reply from David (Kenya) - 2010-09-20

Nyabola Group Of Schools
P.O.Box 152-40111
Pap-Onditi Via Nyakach Kenya
Email: missionary_hovden07@hotmail.com
Tell: +254724929557

Hello Fellow Teacher

Greetings in the name of the Lord hoping that you are fine well in the name of the Lord.
Nyabola Group of schools in a mission founded school with the church of Free Pentecostal Fellowship in Kenya, which was founded by missionary Busgard from Norway.

We have both primary and secondary school in which are divide as follows:
a) Primary school we have –Early Childhood development from Baby to senior class
n We have primary from class 1 to class 8 under Kenyan education system
b) Secondary school—we have from form 1 to form 4 with range of age from 19-26 years.

We are really interested of having an exchange program with schools worldwide and we are happy to have you as the first partner. In exchanging education experience, learning and cultural and religious experience and education. We need you and we welcome you to feel free to contact us.

Welcome

David Onyango Ochollah
Exchange Program Coordinator

23513 -
modify delete 31931 - Reply from RUTH (Kenya) - 2009-10-10

I am an English teacher in a primary school, my students will be more than willing to have such a programme with your students. Please kindly get in touch, my e-mail address is info@sttkenya.com

Kind regards,
Ruth Dama.

23513 -
modify delete 31576 - Reply from Lucie (France) - 2009-09-22

hello !
I'm quite interested by your ad and wish we could work together. I have 18 quite motivated pupils and I would like them to discover new cultures and meet pupils from other countries.
Contact me if you're interested !

23513 -
modify delete 25939 - Reply from lesley (USA) - 2008-07-28

If you are still looking for pen pals for your class let me know. I have a 5th grade class in a small private school near New Orleans, LA. My husband also teaches and has a 4th grade class in a small rural community in Louisiana.

23513 -
modify delete 25794 - Reply from anthony (Uganda) - 2008-07-11

HEY THANKS FOR YOUR MESSAGE I TEACH AT ST LEO'S SCHOOL RUBANDA WEST IN KABALE DISTRICT.WE HAVE PRE PRIMARY KIDS OF 5-13 YEARS WE WOULD LIKE TO GET PEN PALS FOR THEM FROM YOUR SCHOOL.FEEL FREE TO MAIL ME ADDITTIONAL INFORMATION

23513 -
modify delete 25147 - Reply from Melissa (Great Britain) - 2008-06-05

I am 10 years old and looking for a Swedish pen pal the same age as me. If possible I would like it to be a girl. I am doing a project on Sweden and would like to know more about it from someone who actually lives there. I would like to write letters rather than send emails.

23513 -
modify delete 25103 - Reply from bilgün (Turkey) - 2008-05-30

Hi!I'm a teacher from turkey.I'm looking pan pals for my students too.they are between 10 and 13 years old.They want to practise their English.I'll be very happy .I am looking forward to hear you..

23513 -
modify delete 24439 - Reply from abdelhadi (Morocco) - 2008-03-28

hello , i'm abdelhadi from casablanca morooc and i want to be you freind (pen pals) i'm a computer scientist ,

23513 -
modify delete 23655 - Reply from nely (Germany) - 2008-02-01

veuillez me contacter pour avoir plus de renseignement nely_voss@yahoo.com

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info