Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 2249 - from Nadia (Brazil) - 2004-11-09
: "Good site"

My name is Nadia. I'm from Brazil and I teach students of 11 and 12
years. I found this site in the Internet and my students had the opportunity of changing e-mails with young people from many different countries.
Now I'm interested on changing ideas with other teachers. I'll be waiting for an answer.
Thank you.

2249 -
modify delete 34426 - Reply from ranaweera (Sri Lanka) - 2010-05-31

My name is Nadia. I'm from Brazil and I teach students of 11 and 12
years. I found this site in the Internet and my students had the opportunity of changing e-mails with young people from many different countries.
Now I'm interested on changing ideas with other teachers. I'll be waiting for an answer.
Thank you.
I read this ,and glad to joing you.i,m teacher.I also think so.I,ll be waiting an answer soon.
thanx.

2249 -
modify delete 28691 - Reply from chelsey (USA) - 2009-01-18

Hello my name is Chelsey and I'm 10 Years old. Maybe I'm the one your looking for! I have a ? for you though i't will only take like a few seconds to ask, Do you have any colleges in Brazil because when I'm older I want to move to Brazil and so I want to go to college there? (umm.. please write back).

2249 -
modify delete 28169 - Reply from Marisa (USA) - 2008-12-08

Hi.
I am a student at William Kelly High School. I would like to have some Pen-Pals from Brazil. As I am doing a report on Brazil. I need to know what the schools are like, and how people make a living there.

~Marisa

2249 -
modify delete 21957 - Reply from abdel (Morocco) - 2007-11-02

hallo
i'm very hapy to writ you and i'd like to corresponding with you and changing our idea . i love brazil

2249 -
modify delete 21751 - Reply from hadiya (USA) - 2007-10-18

hello my name is hadiya and i am interested in brazil i live in the united states im 12 and i am in middle school please contact me back if u would like 2
ps.i love modeling and my fave model is from brazil alesandrea ambrisio

2249 -
modify delete 21750 - Reply from hadiya (USA) - 2007-10-18

hello my name is hadiya and i am interested in brazil i live in the united states im 12 and i am in middle school please contact me back if u would like 2
ps.i love modeling and my fave model is from brazil alesandrea ambrisio

2249 -
modify delete 20385 - Reply from FLAVY (Chile) - 2007-08-14

POR FAVOR, SE TIVER O CORREIO DE: XUXA, SHAKIRA, EYRIE de CHRISTINA, CRUZ de PENELOPE, THALIA ENVIAMELO ao CORREIO APJO.LOP@GMAIL.COM VOCÊ AGRADECERé CHAOOOOOOOO

PLEASE, IF IT HAS THE MAIL OF: XUXA, SHAKIRA, CHRISTINA EYRIE, PENELOPE CROSS, THALIA ENVIAMELO To MAIL APJO.LOP@GMAIL.COM YOU AGRADECERé CHAOOOOOOOO

2249 -
modify delete 20384 - Reply from FLAVY (Chile) - 2007-08-14

POR FAVOR, SE TIVER O CORREIO DE: XUXA, SHAKIRA, EYRIE de CHRISTINA, CRUZ de PENELOPE, THALIA ENVIAMELO ao CORREIO APJO.LOP@GMAIL.COM VOCÊ AGRADECERé CHAOOOOOOOO

2249 -
modify delete 20383 - Reply from FLAVY (Chile) - 2007-08-14

2249 -
modify delete 20382 - Reply from FLAVY (Chile) - 2007-08-14

2249 -
modify delete 20381 - Reply from FLAVY (Chile) - 2007-08-14

PLEASE, IF IT HAS THE MAIL OF: XUXA, SHAKIRA, CHRISTINA EYRIE, PENELOPE CROSS, THALIA ENVIAMELO To MAIL APJO.LOP@GMAIL.COM YOU AGRADECERé CHAOOOOOOOO

2249 -
modify delete 19464 - Reply from Melonie (USA) - 2007-06-05

Hi Nadia,
I am from Wyoming and I am a sitter. I watch children from all ages and I also have a son who would like to be a pen pal to someone their. His age is 14. If you can help me out I would be thankful.
Like I said I also watch children from ages 1 yr to 10 yrs. can you help me on some kind of projects that will help my children learn more about your country and foods that the kids like with recipes?
I thank you for your time to read this and get back with me.
Sincerely Melonie

2249 -
modify delete 10722 - Reply from Stacy (USA) - 2006-06-24

Hello Nadia,
I am a teacher from Chicago, ILLinois in the United States. My students will be studying Brazil and it's rainforests. Last year, a friend of mine taught the students Samba and they enjoyed it. I would also like the students to learn about Brazil and what it is like there. We would sent letters and take pictures here and hope you would like to tell us about Brazil, the schools and take pictures there. Please let me know. If you need any ideas, i can also help you with those!

2249 -
modify delete 9096 - Reply from suzi (Great Britain) - 2006-03-25

Hi Nadia,
I'm from Hungary and I teach English as a Foreign Language in the UK. My students are from Eastern Europe. I'm really interested how the closeness of North America affects the attitude of South American students towards learning English.

2249 -
modify delete 2607 - Reply from Bruce (Virgin Islands US) - 2004-12-20

Hello,
We are in St. Croix, US Virgin Islands.
I have a 'global classromm' program and am interested in some students from Brazil.
Currently, the class is 10-12 year olds from Sweden, Russia, Florida and St. Croix.
Are you interested?
Regards,
Bruce

2249 -
modify delete 2329 - Reply from Jenn (Canada) - 2004-11-17

Hi

I am a student teacher at a middle school (ages 11-14) in Lethbridge, Alberta Canada. We are looking for other schools and teachers to form a partnership with, so our teachers and students can exchange information. We would like it to be long term so we do not have to search for new schools each new school year. Please let me know if you are interested and we can talk more
Thanks Jenn

2249 -
modify delete 2285 - Reply from Luz (Lucy) (USA) - 2004-11-14

Nadia. My name is Lucy and I am also a teacher of middle school. Iam teaching now from 3rd to 8th graders. Next year I will be teaching
Beginning Portuquese to some of my students. they North American and Spanish background. I will also would like to to have correspondence with you so can exchange ideas.
Thank you for your answer.
Regards
Lucy: Trinity School for Children 2402 W.Osborne Ave. Tampa Florida 33603 USA Fax:(813)874-2412 Phone:(813) 874-2402

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info