Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 22061 - from Aki (Japan) - 2007-11-09
: "Penpals"

I have been lookng for English speaking pepals for my students grade #8. Any countries are ok if they speak English. Thank you in advance for your help!

22061 -
modify delete 101532 - Reply from Hope (USA) - 2014-10-19

Hi!
I'm more than willing to exchange letters.

22061 -
modify delete 28610 - Reply from Penny (USA) - 2009-01-14

HI,
I have a larage class that is willing to write your students in English. I teach middle school students in 7th and 8th grade. We would have great fun writing and sending books. Please let me know if you are still interested.
Thanks
Penny Jones
Van Buren Schools
Keosauqua, IA, USA

22061 -
modify delete 26041 - Reply from Kent (USA) - 2008-08-06

I am a 14 year old 8th grade student in the usa. I have always wanted to go to japan. I love to read anime and i have always wanted to learn japanese and visit japan. i really want a penpal in japan to talk to so i could learn about the culture and what it is like living there. I am fluent in English and learning spanish. i hope u will choose me to be one of your penpals for your students. :]

22061 -
modify delete 25955 - Reply from Maki (USA) - 2008-07-30

heyy / konnichiwa, hajimemashite
i'm maki and i would love to be one of your
student's penpal^^i'm also learning japanese
right now, so maybe he/she could also help me
too along the way^^ you can email me if you want:)

22061 -
modify delete 25400 - Reply from Bre (USA) - 2008-06-21

Hello, i am a english speaking 8th grader who would love to.

Sadly i am now going to the 8th grade though? Is that okay?

22061 -
modify delete 25295 - Reply from Jessica (USA) - 2008-06-18

Hello,
I am hoping for my 7th graders to start a pen pal exchange in September. This would be in English. I hope to enhance their global awareness. Let me know if you are still looking.
Thanks

22061 -
modify delete 24755 - Reply from Kacey (USA) - 2008-04-27

Just like what Brooke said, if you are still doing this then I would be glad to be a part of it ^^ It seems really fun and maybe you can do this with each years classes. It sounds like tons of fun, and I am studying Japanese a little. Oh well just e-mail me if you want me to be a part of it.

Kacey/14/CA,USA

22061 -
modify delete 24754 - Reply from Kacey (USA) - 2008-04-27

Just like what Brooke said, if you are still doing this then I would be glad to be a part of it ^^ It seems really fun and maybe you can do this with each years classes. It sounds like tons of fun, and I am studying Japanese a little. Oh well just e-mail me if you want me to be a part of it.

Kacey/14/CA,USA

22061 -
modify delete 24638 - Reply from Brooke (USA) - 2008-04-16

Hi!gee, hope your still going with this add thing, if not i am going to type this whole message for nothing.But, I think this seems like fun,and also interesting,talking with people from other countries is a good way to learn about thier country.oh, My name is Brooke, I am a girl(most people dont get this),but i am 13 in 3 months.And I have very much time, I mean, A lot.I am also online 80 percent of the time, yes, even at 3 in the morning...:D. Anyway I am basiclly bored out of my skull, and would really like talking to your student.I know basic Japanese,too.hope to hear from you soon!

22061 -
modify delete 24415 - Reply from Cherrie (USA) - 2008-03-26

I would love to become one your students penpal. My name is Cherrie and I live US, California. Please email me if you are interested.

22061 -
modify delete 24379 - Reply from coco (USA) - 2008-03-25

hey need help email me at cococorboy@yahoo.com

22061 -
modify delete 24306 - Reply from badboy (USA) - 2008-03-19

I am from usa and would like to get to know your 8th grade class reply to me if you accept.

22061 -
modify delete 23944 - Reply from Alphonce (Uganda) - 2008-02-21

hi every one, this is Alphonce from uganda and i would like
to get in touch with you.i speake english very well.and i would
like to get in contact with students in that school.am also a
student.hope to hear from you soon

22061 -
modify delete 23607 - Reply from Rita (USA) - 2008-01-29

My daughter is looking for a penpal from Japan. She would like to send regular mail naot email. If interested please email me.

Sincerly Rita

22061 -
modify delete 23197 - Reply from Sara (Poland) - 2008-01-06

Konnichiwa!,
Watashi wa Sara desu. Watashi wa 15sai desu. Soshite Pourandojin desu. Watashi no shumi wa nihongo no benkyou o shimasu. Sumimasen ga, watashi no nohongo wa yokunai desu.
I very want to coresponding with someone who lives in Japan, 'cause I love this country. In the Future I wanna study in university in Tokyo or Osaka. I'm crazy about Japan and Japanese culture, but I'm interested in photography to. I'm very nice and energy girl. Friends tell about me that I'm so frindly and little crazy person. I love traveling and tasting kitchens of all over the world. Non stop I need a music. It relaxing me. My favourite kinds of music are Rock, Pop, J-rock, but I can listnig Hip-Hop, R&B and the others. I live with my family in village, but city is really near. I wanna invite boy/girl to Poland.

Sara Paczek ;-)

22061 -
modify delete 22852 - Reply from Henry (USA) - 2007-12-14

Hello,

I am president of Northgate High School's Asian Interactive Youth Association in California, America. I was thinking perhaps my club members and your English students could communicate as pen pals. All of our members are in grades 9-12 and between the ages of 14-18. Also, we have about fifteen members, but I'll have to take a tally of all of those who are actually interested.

Thank you, and e-mail me at mintai2003@gmail.com if you decide to exchange pen pals! ^_^

22061 -
modify delete 22772 - Reply from Tripp (USA) - 2007-12-09

Hello! I'm an American Soldier currently deployed to Iraq. Ever since I joined the army I have gained this large interest in other countries and their cultures. The arabic world is a very interesting place as a side note... if any of your students are ever interested in visiting that is. My next destination I had in mind of visiting once I get out of the army in a couple years is japan. So making a couple of penpals from japan would be great. Im not sure exactly what requirements your looking for, but I really hope you seriously consider me as an option or maybe pass on this information to other teachers that are looking for penpals for their students. I hope you have a good day and maybe I'll hear from you soon.

Tripp

22061 -
modify delete 22737 - Reply from Heidi (USA) - 2007-12-07

We are two 6th grade classrooms in Hawaii that would love to have pen pals from China. Would you be interested? My students are ages 11-12.

Aloha,
Heidi Salvador
6th grade teacher

22061 -
modify delete 22259 - Reply from Hayo (Nigeria) - 2007-11-22

Hello

How are you doing i speak english i dont know if you are ok with me? but i am an african

22061 -
modify delete 22234 - Reply from Jessica (USA) - 2007-11-21

My name is Jessica I'm from the US and I know and speak English I could be a pen pal to one of your student and help them out with their English

22061 -
modify delete 22213 - Reply from hamrouni imene (Tunisia) - 2007-11-19

hi my name is imene i'm tunisia from

22061 -
modify delete 22182 - Reply from Kaitlin (Australia) - 2007-11-17

G'day.

My name is Kaitlin and I'm from Australia.
I am 15 and I am currently studing the Japanese language at my school.
I am very interested in the Japanese language as well as it's culture.
I have 2 other pen pals that live in Japan and I would more than glad to help your students with English.

If interested please email me back.

22061 -
modify delete 22177 - Reply from tshering choden (Bhutan) - 2007-11-17

hey....this is tshering choden from bhutan....if you need help with your english i am here....so you can add me in ur msn....and then we can writ to each other.i am 16 years old....and i am in high school.what about you??well please reply me back to letv me konw if you want to be frends with me or not??
haha
k then take care
and have a nice day

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info