Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 21664 - from Mieke (New Zealand) - 2007-10-14
: "Is there anybody out there?"

Hi,

I teach 11 and 12 year old children,26 boys and 5 girls. My students would like to make contact with a class anywhere in the world and share cultural and educational information. Maybe both classes could design a webquest about their country and share these online!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Bye,
Mieke

21664 -
modify delete 40721 - Reply from Tiare (French Polynesia) - 2011-09-11

je suis interessée,j'enseigne à Moorea,j'ai 24 élèves de CM1.

21664 -
modify delete 36722 - Reply from dominique (France) - 2010-10-02

Hello, good evening from Talence in France,
We are pupils, 9/11 years aged, of Saint-Exupery elementary school in Talence near Bordeaux (southern suburb). Bordeaux is a big town and an old harbour of the south west of France near Garonne river. The first wine-growing district and the biggest forest of France (forêt landaise) compose our landscape.
We are beginner students in english and we are searching pen friends around the world. We hope correspond with children of different way of life. You can answer in English or French. We would be also pleased with some drawings of you and of your school, class-room, landscape and so on... We are interested in differents way of live and cultures around the world.
We hope that you will be intersted in our project.
Friendly, have a good week, we wait for a reply, bye

21664 -
modify delete 34261 - Reply from Thaís (Brazil) - 2010-05-11

Hello! My name is Thaís and I´m an English teacher from Brazil. I teach all ages, but what I´m looking for are kids from 10 to 16 who can communicate with my students. Not just for their English to improve, but also for the importance of the communication, for the new culture they can learn and "teach".
They are all so excited with this projet! I just wanted to make the fist contact, and then, with your answer, I´ll give their e-mais and you can have a new and nice friend from Brazil.
Í hope this can work well, hope you have appropriate conversations for your ages and have lots of fun!!!
Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible...
Teacher Thaís.

21664 -
modify delete 31599 - Reply from Emilie (France) - 2009-09-23

Bonjour! Kia ora! My name is Emilie and I am 27. I am a French photographer. I am coming to New Zealand at the end of November 09 for one year. My project is to create a link between schools here in France and schools in New Zealand along the following themes: nature, culture and ecology. The idea is for me to visit schools in New Zealand and to present my French pupils via a book and a blog on the internet so as to create an exchange between the two. If you are interested, please contact me so that we can organise an agenda together.

21664 -
modify delete 30073 - Reply from Haley (USA) - 2009-05-19

Hello My Name Is Haley And I Am Younger Then Your Class But I'm 10 1/2 Years Old And I Have Been Looking For PenPals World Wide And I Have Had Several PenPals But But When I Write Them They Never Write Back And I Have A Very High Vocab And I Am Fantastic In History!!!

♥♥♥-Haley

p.s Please Write Back

21664 -
modify delete 28806 - Reply from Anna (Poland) - 2009-01-26

Hi! I am teacher at pripary school(students 8-12 years old). I am looking for students who would like to colaborate with us. We want to do books about: "Book about me", Book about my school, Book about my town. I hope that our shools can exchange informations like these. Please answer or sent me phone number, so I will call...it is very important for me because I am writting the project "English Corner - Culture".
I will be very gratefull for your message.
Best regards!
Anna Ostrowska
ania296@op.pl
48 692131519

21664 -
modify delete 27706 - Reply from Michelle (Canada) - 2008-11-06

Hello,

I have a class of 30 grade 5 students (9-11yrs.), that would love be be penpals with you. I have been looking for a class to connect with for quite sometime! Are you still interested? We live in Ontario, Canada.

21664 -
modify delete 25296 - Reply from Jessica (USA) - 2008-06-18

Hello,
I am hoping to begin a letter exchange program with my 12-13 year old students in September. The students will be required to write once a month. I am open to other ways of communicating as well, such as a webquest. Hope to hear from you.

21664 -
modify delete 24843 - Reply from druelle (New Caledonia) - 2008-05-06

dear sir or Madam,

I' m an English teacher in New-Caledonia(french speaking country) and I would like my students to focus on New Zealand .
In fact, I may need 140 - 150 approx pen-friends( letters or e-mails) to match with my 4-6 classes aged 12 to 16.
All a teacher would have to do is send me a list containing :surnames names ages and classes and of course the school address( postal and web).
The caledonian teenagers would communicate in English and expect their fellow students to choose the language they prefer (French or English).
It shouldn' t take too much time or energy (from the students and the teacher) because most of the issues and topics debated would be studied in class here in New-Caledonia (identity, family, likes/ dislikes ,place,history and geography..) so that the kids in New Zealand would just have to answer in their native language if too tricky.

I Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully

J-D druelle
dizaz@internetnc.fr

21664 -
modify delete 24724 - Reply from ridla (Brazil) - 2008-04-24

I'd like my students to exchange cultural information with yours. you may contact me via msn ridlamrferreira@hotmail.com hugs

21664 -
modify delete 24554 - Reply from Anna (USA) - 2008-04-08

I am 12 years old and I would like to be a penpal to one of the girls in your class. I live in the U.S. Email me at annaharrington96@gmail.com

21664 -
modify delete 24553 - Reply from Anna (USA) - 2008-04-08

I am 12 years old and I would like to be a penpal to one of the girls in your class. I live in the U.S. Email me at annaharrington96@gmail.com

21664 -
modify delete 22743 - Reply from Heidi (USA) - 2007-12-07

We are two 6th grade classrooms in Hawaii that would love to have pen pals from New Zealand. Would you be interested? My students are ages 11-12. I currently have about 49 students all together...

Aloha,
Heidi Salvador
6th grade teacher

21664 -
modify delete 22211 - Reply from céline (France) - 2007-11-19

Bonjour,
Je suis responsable de l'accompagnement scolaire sur la ville de Rungis (ile de france). Les élèves de 12 ans souhaiteraient correspondre en anglais avec d'autres jeunes.
Ce serait plutôt des lettres de groupe.
Merci.

21664 -
modify delete 21882 - Reply from Emilie (Reunion) - 2007-10-29

hi there!
I have 28 6th graders really excited about having penpals. I've been replying to different adds on this site. Don't know if that'll work but I found your post interesting!
We live on a teeny tiny island called Reunion Island. It's in the Indian ocean, close to Mauritius and Madagascar (if you happened to look for it on a map!) It's a French territory.
Let me know if you would be interested. The kids are between 11 and 12. It's their 1st year of English but they're working hard and are motivated.
Well, looking forward to hearing from you

Emilie

21664 -
modify delete 21768 - Reply from sandra (France) - 2007-10-19

Hi!
I could be interested because my pupils are studying english for the firs time this year... my english is poor but i can understand it... if you are interested contact me by mail... my class is composed by children who are 8/9 years old... We are in a town called Montreuil, neighbours of Paris.
Thanks!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info