Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 18593 - from Eliana (Brazil) - 2007-04-19
: "Looking for school partnership"

My name is Eliana and I am an English Teacher at a Public School in the south of Brazil, a city called São José dos Pinhais, in the Paraná State, Brazil. I am very interested in setting up a link with school in other part of the world so that we can swap information and activities and learn about life in different countries. My secondary school students are 15 to 18 and they have been studying English as a foreing language for about 4 to 6 years. They are still considered beginners as they don't have much opportunities of practicing language outside of school. So, the partnership seems to be a good way of showing our students that English is useful and make them use it in a real context. My students would like very much to exchange letters and develop small projects exchanging points of view of a common theme. According to both school calendar, we could enable a joint curricular project which enable students at both schools.

18593 -
modify delete 33828 - Reply from Liz (Canada) - 2010-03-22

Looking for snail mail pen pals for students ages 13 - 15.

18593 -
modify delete 28689 - Reply from chelsey (USA) - 2009-01-18

Hello my name is Chelsey and I'm 10 Years old. Maybe I'm the one your looking for! I have a ? for you though i't will only take like a few seconds to ask, Do you have any colleges in Brazil because when I'm older I want to move to Brazil and so I want to go to college there? (umm.. please write back).

18593 -
modify delete 26738 - Reply from Adriana (Mexico) - 2008-09-13

Hello Eliana. I'm an ESL teacher in Mexico and I'd like my high school students (ages 15-18) to practice their writing skills by having pen-pals. Please contact me if you're interested!

18593 -
modify delete 25970 - Reply from Becky (USA) - 2008-07-30

Hello,

I teach high school students ages 15-17 years old at an alternative day school for students with emotional and behavior disorders. We are located in East Central Illinois. I would love to start a pen pal program. This would allow my students to practice their writing skills and learn ablout another culture. If you are interest please contact me.

Thanks,

Becky

18593 -
modify delete 25969 - Reply from Becky (USA) - 2008-07-30

Hello,

I teach high school students ages 15-17 years old at an alternative day school for students with emothional and behavior disorders. We are located in East Central Illinois. I would love o start a pen pal program. This would allow my students to practice their writing skills and learn ablout another culture. If you are interest please contact me.

Thanks,

Becky

18593 -
modify delete 25735 - Reply from segawa (Uganda) - 2008-07-07

i wanna be ur friend,in all the time
wat is ur idea,iwas told that friend is some one ucan tell wat u like
and now iabeieve it is true
plz can u be my friend
howz ur family ,and ur life

18593 -
modify delete 23707 - Reply from Darrell (South Africa) - 2008-02-05

Re: Teacher ads

Hi Eliana

I am an english teacher in Malmesbury, Cape Town in South Africa. I teach grade 10 and have been in the teaching profession for over ten years. Your ideas on doing a collaboration of projects for our various learners sounds very interesting. I would reccomend that we deside on how many learners (students) we involve in this type of project because not all of my learners have access to e-mailing. We could start by having them write letters to each other.

18593 -
modify delete 20973 - Reply from Céline (France) - 2007-09-14

Hello Eliana
I am Céline and I teach English in France. My students (age 13-16) would like to discover your country, and to make you discover our culture through an exchang of letters or videos. Are you intereted in such an experience?
Yours sincerely
Céline Malhouitre

18593 -
modify delete 20506 - Reply from Dries (Belgium) - 2007-08-20

Dear Eliana,

I'v just read your ad on the Schools of the World website and I wonder if you are still looking for contacts abroad. I am an English and Dutch teacher at a Belgian secondary school (near Antwerp). I am currently looking for foreign students to exchange e-mails or letters with Belgian boys and girls of about 15 years old.

Can you please let me know if you are still looking for new contacts?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Dries Kets.

18593 -
modify delete 19254 - Reply from valérie (France) - 2007-05-21

Hi
I teach English too ina vocational high school in the East of France, why not corresponding? I also have students between 15 and 20, most of them beginners, what about corresponding, we'll be soon on Summer holidays but what about starting next September??
tell me more if you're interested
Valérie

18593 -
modify delete 18997 - Reply from karimbaillo (Guinea) - 2007-05-07

je veus tout simplememt correspondre avec vous ,si vous voulez bien.
mercie.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info