Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 18538 - from Young (Korea) - 2007-04-16
: "Korean Pen Pals"

I am an English teacher in Korea and my advanced English class wants pen pals from English speaking countries preferably USA, Canada, England, or Australia. There are about 19 students in my class in the 5th and 6th grades. We are looking for partner schools with 5th and 6th grades that want to correspond with Korean students in English. I would prefer snail mail as it is easier to monitor. Please email me if you're interested.

18538 -
modify delete 38114 - Reply from Priscilla (Canada) - 2011-02-09

Hi
I am the principal of a small school in rural British Columbia. We are interested in writing to your Korean students. Do you want to have your students send an introductory letter or would you like me to start?

Thanks
Priscilla

18538 -
modify delete 28259 - Reply from Lenah (USA) - 2008-12-15

Hello,

I have a world cultures club with kids from 9 - 11 years old in Falls Church, Virginia, USA, and we will soon begin sending "cultural packets" through the mail to countries around the world. We will be reading the book "Flat Stanley" which is about a boy that gets flattened to half an inch thick and then travels the world through the mail. We'd then like to make our own cardboard "Stanleys" dressed in clothing from our community with a little story about our lives in Falls Church and send them to other groups of kids around the world. We would love for your class to participate. We would hope that we would get the dolls back from you dressed in clothes from your town and with a story about daily life there. Please let me know if you would have any interest in this exchange.

Thanks,

Lenah

18538 -
modify delete 27804 - Reply from jacqui (Great Britain) - 2008-11-11

Hi
Saw your details and have a class of students aged 10 and 11 who would like to correspond with you. Could you Email me details so we could start pen pals.
Look forward to hearing from you
Kind regards
Jacqui

18538 -
modify delete 23930 - Reply from Graham (USA) - 2008-02-19

Hey my name is Graham. I live in the state of Georgia! I am in the 5th grade and I would like some Korean friends! Please e-mail back

18538 -
modify delete 22741 - Reply from Heidi (USA) - 2007-12-07

We are two 6th grade classrooms in Hawaii that would love to have pen pals from Korea. Would you be interested? My students are ages 11-12.

Aloha,
Heidi Salvador
6th grade teacher

18538 -
modify delete 20123 - Reply from Felicia (Norway) - 2007-07-27

I'm not interested in mailing with your students, but would like to hear your thoughts of and advice for teaching English in Korea. I'm planning on doing the same as you next year, and wonder what the students in 5th and 6th grade are like. I mean, how much English they speak and such things.

18538 -
modify delete 20089 - Reply from Amanda (Australia) - 2007-07-24

Hi I'm not to sure if you received anyone applying to your ad but I have a class of 26 10-12 year old students. They are studying Asia at the moment and Korea is one of the countries that they look at. I am interested in getting them penpals. If you have a class that would be interested we would be much appreciative.

Regards

Amanda

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info