Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 16583 - from Sanne (Denmark) - 2007-01-04
: "Penpals and exhange"

Dear Teacher in Helsinki city
We are a 7th grade who wants to write with you and visit you. You can visit us as well. We are a little School situated in Køge near copenhagen.

Plesa contact us
Sanne Frimand

16583 -
modify delete 43270 - Reply from levi lijodi (Kenya) - 2012-02-04

we are a kenyan school intrested to commu nicate with your school our address are
104666 post 0101 nrb,kenya east africa .
they would like to learn about your cultures and lifestyles

16583 -
modify delete 37450 - Reply from yulisa cofie (Haiti) - 2010-11-22

busco amisdad por favor Agregame sil-vout plait

16583 -
modify delete 37160 - Reply from Mary (USA) - 2010-10-28

My name is Mary Howard and I teach the sixth grade (ages 11 - 12) in Grand Island, New York.

My students are beginning a project and I was wondering if you or your class be interested in receiving an e-mail letter with interesting facts about our area? In return, we would ask that you go online to complete a survey (in English) for our students about your school and community.

Please reply if you would be interested in this small exchange!!

Thank You!

Mary Howard

16583 -
modify delete 35233 - Reply from VIMLAN G . NAIDOO (South Africa) - 2010-08-02

Hi
i am PRINCIPAL of a middle school in durban , south africa. my city had just hosted 6 of the FIFA world cup football matches. we woi=uld like to host learners and educators from your school . would you be willing to accommodate us as well.

looking forward
kind regards

vimlan g. naidoo
durban
south africa

16583 -
modify delete 30250 - Reply from victor (Malawi) - 2009-06-09

I want to visit you any time from now so please try to give me your details at this e-mail (v.mkandawire@yahoo.com

16583 -
modify delete 26144 - Reply from George (Nigeria) - 2008-08-13

I am an educationist who speak simple and meaniful english,please if you need my assistance contact me with this email:geoisi82@yahoo.com.thanks

16583 -
modify delete 26143 - Reply from George (Nigeria) - 2008-08-13

I am an educationis who speak simple and meaniful english,please if you need my assistance contact me with this email:geoisi82@yahoo.com.thanks

16583 -
modify delete 20656 - Reply from Edita (Slovakia) - 2007-08-30

Hello
My name is Edita. I am a teacher of English at a secondary school in Slovakia. I would like to find some penfriends for my students who are 15 - 19 years old. If you are interested, please contact me at my mail address: korbela@atlas.sk
Bye.
Edita

16583 -
modify delete 17001 - Reply from Annabelle (France) - 2007-01-24

Hello,
If you didn't find penpals, we are very interested in writing to you. We live in France, we are in grade 7 (12/13 years old) and we are 41, boys and girls. We learn English. We hope to talk to you soon !

16583 -
modify delete 16687 - Reply from ME MOHORIC (France) - 2007-01-08

Ensemble Scolaire JEAN 23
10 rue Monseigneur Heintz
57950 Montigny les Metz
France
Montigny Le 29.11.07

Dear Sir

I teach English in a French private school in the North East of France, in a beautiful town called METZ.We are situated near Germany and Luxembourg .I’m looking for a partnership with a high school(pupils aged 14-17) This partnership will first consist in an exchange of e-mails (English as a common language will be used), snail mails, video conferences , works on common projects and then eventually a trip to the respective schools could be planned .I’m convinced that an official long-term partnership will be enriching for both French and Danish students. If you are interested in setting up a partnership with our school please feel free to contact me .
Here is our web site to get an idea of our school profile:www.scolalor.org/jean23 or www.jean23.org

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info