Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 16012 - from zsóka (Hungary) - 2006-11-27
: "penpals"

Hi!I teach English at a primary school in Hungary and I have some 10-12 year old sts who'd love to have penpals from other counties.Please contact me if you can help me find some.Thanks.

16012 -
modify delete 28206 - Reply from Reza (Iran) - 2008-12-11

Hi ,
I`m Reza Movahed , an English teacher from Iran . I`d like to contact to English teachers all over the world .
So if you agree with me , we can exchange some educational matters in this field.
I shall be looking forward to seeing your answer very soon .
Yours sincerely , Reza

16012 -
modify delete 22341 - Reply from Kate (Poland) - 2007-11-26

I am a teacher from Poland. My students would realy like to correspond by traditional mail with other students from Europe. Ther are aged 9-12. If you are a teacher and your students would like to get to know with my students and exchange letters, postcards, please write!

16012 -
modify delete 16403 - Reply from zsóka (Hungary) - 2006-12-21

Dear Emily, of course I help you in the project, but I should know what kind of info you need. Our winter holidays have already started,so I don't meet my sts until 3 Jan., but after that I'll get some addresses for you. In fact my little son is also nine, I'll try to talk to him, though he doesn't know too much in English,but I can help him. Bye, Zsóka

16012 -
modify delete 16401 - Reply from emily (USA) - 2006-12-21

Hi, my nine yr old son is doing a school project on Hungary. We would love any info you might be able to send to us and he would probably love to have a pen pal. I believe you were looking for children a little older but if a nine yr old would be a good match for a buddy please let me know.

Thanks

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info