Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 14304 - from Ana Liza (Philippines) - 2006-10-16
: "kids are special"

I just opened a learning center which will cater the educational needs of our young generation. Our focus is special education for children with mental impairment, emotional impairment as well as physical impairment. We also do tutorial services. Kids are great. They are special unique individuals who needs US :-)

I am also considering to accept online tutorial and counseling services.

14304 -
modify delete 44820 - Reply from Saundra (USA) - 2012-06-27

We are a special education classroom from Tucson, Arizona and we are looking for pen pals from around the world.

14304 -
modify delete 18111 - Reply from Iris (Philippines) - 2007-03-21

Hi..I'm a mother of a ten year old.He seems to be having problems at school.He's getting low grades not because he finds them hard it's because he is not participating in school quizes.His teachers say that he is a fast learner but easily gets bored in class especially when lessons are repeated.If he doesn't want to answer exams he can't be forced to do so or else he'll get mad and cry.They're complaining of his temper, he easily gets irritated.Can he be as you said mentally impaired? I'm also considering the teachers opinion that he might be a fast learner and it would be best to enroll him in schools that would cater to his needs.He is currently enrolled in a private school here in cebu.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info