Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 14039 - from Carolina (Argentina) - 2006-10-05
: "Argentinian friends."

Hello! My name is Carolina and I'm an English teacher. I'm teaching 8-11 year old girls whi would like to make friends with children from other parts of the world. They are very lively and enjoy learning about different cultures.
If you are interested, please answer this email!
Thank you.

Carolina.

14039 -
modify delete 120648 - Reply from Karunanithi (India) - 2018-01-27

Hello,
Yes, we have the same age group children to pen pal with your children.
Contact karuna125atvsnl.com
Regards,
Karuna.

14039 -
modify delete 100569 - Reply from Fabiana (USA) - 2014-09-09

Hello! I am looking to have my 3rd grade class write to pen pals about their traditions that they do year after year and saw your "teacher Ad." If you are interested, we have a class of 26 students, boys and girls, who would love to share and learn about other types of traditions from other parts of the world. Let me know!

14039 -
modify delete 42347 - Reply from Nicole (USA) - 2011-11-13

I am very interested. I am a teacher in the USA. I have 28 pupils that range from 8-10 years old. Let me know if you are interested. Our address is:

ATTN:Nicole States
Barrett Elementary School
Third Grade Students
221 East 12th Avenue
Homestead, Pa., 15120

14039 -
modify delete 33894 - Reply from Sílvia (Portugal) - 2010-03-28

Hello Carolina!

I'm teaching english in Portugal and I also teach young children (six to ten years old). My little ones are very anxious to know other children from around the world. They are very communicative and very sweet!

I really hope we can work together!

Yours sincerely,

Sílvia santos

14039 -
modify delete 31449 - Reply from James (USA) - 2009-09-15

We are interested in corresponding. I teach K-12 Physical education. Let me know if you get this and we can email some more. Thanks
James

14039 -
modify delete 28254 - Reply from Lenah (USA) - 2008-12-15

Hello,

I have a world cultures club with kids from 9 - 11 years old in Falls Church, Virginia, USA, and we will soon begin sending "cultural packets" through the mail to countries around the world. We will be reading the book "Flat Stanley" which is about a boy that gets flattened to half an inch thick and then travels the world through the mail. We'd then like to make our own cardboard "Stanleys" dressed in clothing from our community with a little story about our lives in Falls Church and send them to other groups of kids around the world. We would love for your class to participate. We would hope that we would get the dolls back from you dressed in clothes from your town and with a story about daily life there. Please let me know if you would have any interest in this exchange.

Thanks,
Lenah
Extension Agent, 4-H Youth Development

14039 -
modify delete 27840 - Reply from Sandra (USA) (USA) - 2008-11-15

Carolina,

I have a group of students mostly male ages 8-11 and we too would like to enjoy in making friends through pen pals using written expression. Please contact me if you are still looking for pen pals for your girls. We desire to send postcards and letters very soon.

Thank you.

14039 -
modify delete 26289 - Reply from jennifer (USA) - 2008-08-23

Hi! I am a teacher for children the ages of 10-12. We have been studying South America, and the children take spanish lessons daily. We are very interested in starting penpals right away. Please let me know if you would like to become our penpals. Thank you

Sincerely,

Ms. Quinones

14039 -
modify delete 24521 - Reply from Lara (Belgium) - 2008-04-06

hello,
My name is lara. I am 10 years old and I live in Belgium. I speak Very good English. I would like to be a penpal for one of your students. Please write back to me soon.

14039 -
modify delete 21063 - Reply from MArisa (USA) - 2007-09-19

I am a Spanish teacher in Queens, New York for 10-12 year olds. I would love to have my students write letters to your students. We will start as soon as possible. Please send us your address.

Thank you,
Marisa
marisa1123@gmail.com

14039 -
modify delete 19569 - Reply from mary (Cape Verde) - 2007-06-15

i need afriend for help me

14039 -
modify delete 19564 - Reply from Eliana (Brazil) - 2007-06-14

Dear Carolina
My name is Eliana Edmundo and I am an English Teacher in Brazil. I have found your e-mail address in the "Student of the World" website. I am very interested in setting up a link with a Argentine school. I work at a Public School in the south of Brazil, a city called São José dos Pinhais, in the Paraná State. (It's about 600 kilometers from Foz do Iguaçu.) My secondary school students are 15 to 18 and they have been studying English as a foreing language for about 4 to 6 years. They are still considered beginners as they don't have much opportunities of practicing language outside of school. I am also seeking after the partnership a good way of showing our students that English is useful and make them use it in a real context. So, I think our students would like very much to exchange letters and develop small projects exchanging points of view of a common theme. As we are "boarder" countries we can swap information and activities and learn about life in different countries. I hope you are interested and we could build a relationship between our two schools that could foster a mutual respect and understanding of different cultures. I would be grateful if you could answer this e-mail even you are not interested or not able to start a partership with a Brazilian school at the moment.
Best wishes
Eliana S. G. Edmundo
Colégio Costa Viana
São José dos Pinhais
Paraná - Brazil

14039 -
modify delete 19248 - Reply from Jennifer McCarthy (USA) - 2007-05-21

We are a group of 7-9 yr olds from New York looking to make penpals! We would love to exchange emails. Does this sound good to you? Write us back if you are interested!

14039 -
modify delete 18744 - Reply from sybil (Turkey) - 2007-04-29

hi! I teach 4th and 5th grates this year and my kids are very eager to correspond with pals from all around the world...if you are interested in this correspondence please contact me through e-mail. cheers! sybil

14039 -
modify delete 18743 - Reply from sybil (Turkey) - 2007-04-29

hi! I teach 4th and 5th grates this and i believe my kids would be very pleased to correspond with pals from Argentina...if you are interested in this correspondence please contact me through e-mail. cheers! sybil

14039 -
modify delete 16638 - Reply from alain (Burkina Faso) - 2007-01-07

bonjour
comment ça vas .les activités la santé,et la famille.je m'appel alain et je suis de nationalité burkinabais.j'aime me faire des amis.j'ai trouvé votre email et je desire qu'on devienne des amis.amis pour la vie et durable.aurevoir et a bientot.j'attends

14039 -
modify delete 16305 - Reply from Jennifer (USA) - 2006-12-14

Hi,
My name is Jennifer, I teach computers at a K-3 school just outside of Chicago, IL.
My class is third grade, 7-9 years old, and is working on a project about various countries and we'd like to set up some safe e-pals for them to ask about their country and swap cultural information. If you're interested in setting this up, please e-mail me.
Thanks,
Jennifer

14039 -
modify delete 16181 - Reply from Demet Kara (Turkey) - 2006-12-07

Hello,
I am Demet Kara, an English teacher from Turkey. I hope everything is OK in your teaching life.
I am writing this mail because I need your help. We are organising a New Year party for 6th, 7th and 8th graders ( ages between 12-15) in our school. Each class will celebrate New year as a different country. This is an activity for intercultural awareness as well as being a Community service project. But, my school is not an international school and almost all of the students are a part of the same culture (Turkish culture). We need some students from other countries who can get in touch/ mail with our students so that they will be aware of the cultural differences and understand each other better. This is also good for students to practise their English (pre-intermediate- intermediate). I hope you will help me. I am looking forward to receiving your answers. If you want your students to communicate with students from other cultures, send me mail as soon as possible.

14039 -
modify delete 15327 - Reply from julie (Great Britain) - 2006-11-02

Hi Carolina,
My name is Julie and I have been teaching for almost 10yrs, mostly 5-6yr olds but also students who wish to educate and care for children from birth to 5 yrs in nursery schools and Day care.
I am doing a masters degree in Early Years Education and have to do a dissertation-my chosen topic "How children spend their playtimes (recess between lessons, mid-morning,afternoon and lunch times)". I know your message was hoping to gain friends for your pupils but I wondered if you could tell me abit about playtimes in Argentina-do the children play inside or out, do they have a choice, do they have play equipment, that sort of thing. I hope to be coming to Buenos Aires in March 2007 on a volunteer holiday and will work at a school to help with English. At the moment I am working as a "supply teacher" so I go to different schools when they need someone because a teacher is sick or on training-I might be able to find a class in a school which would like to have a link with you. Anyway hope ypu don't mind me emailing, Julie

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info