Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 128913 - from Becki (USA) - 2021-04-16
: "looking for pen friends"

Hello,
I work in a child care center in Pennsylvania in the USA. I have about 8-10 children who would like to correspond and learn more about children from other areas of the world. They range in age from 5 to 12. Please contact me if you are interested in sending some letters back and forth. I am willing to send letter attachments in email or snail mail whichever works best.

128913 -
modify delete 128943 - Reply from Rebecca (USA) - 2021-04-27

There are times when we run into some issues, however, I go over everything that they are writing and they read it to me, if there are spelling or other errors I correct them. I have also allowed some of the younger students to tell me what they would like to correspond and then I write it all out, and then have them copy it in their own handwriting. We were fortunate to be able to do this for one summer break into November, and the school we were corresponding with was moved and my contact was unable to continue. The students were a bit worried at first, but once the letters began coming they were more excited and were really starting to get the hang of writing when we had to stop. I thought we would give it another try this summer.

128913 -
modify delete 128925 - Reply from Orin (USA) - 2021-04-20

Hey! I am very curious about how such classes go. The most important question is, do the guys have problems with written correspondence? It is very easy to speak with our children orally. But the correspondence is a very difficult story for them.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info