Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 128815 - from Lisa (USA) - 2021-03-02
: "Student pen pals"

Hello!
I am looking for a class (anywhere in the world) for my students to communicate with and learn more about the lives of kids in other countries. My students are in 8th grade but I am sure 6-9th grade would be suitable as pen pals. Please let me know if you would be interested. Thanks so much!

128815 -
modify delete 128930 - Reply from Deepthi (Russia) - 2021-04-23

Hello Lisa,
We are starting an English conversation club at a school in Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
Our students are from 5-11 grade (3-4 separate groups).
If you are interested, please contact me - desndi@gmail.com
Thanks a lot!
Deepthi

128815 -
modify delete 128924 - Reply from Orin (USA) - 2021-04-20

My students are still only 12-14 years old, but they are very willing to find themselves a friend from other countries. I think that they are ahead of their age, and could chat with your class.

128815 -
modify delete 128869 - Reply from kaveesha (Sri Lanka) - 2021-03-18

Dear Teachers\
My name is kaveesha, a boy from sri lanka, I live near by a jungle in sri lanka where many elephants / bear, deer , peacock and wild pigs come to the road from jungle .
I have started a children penpal project where your students also can exhibit your photos/ stories, your videos and crafts works in other counties free of charge
Also other penpals from other countries can exhibit their works in your country in schools, libraries and anywhere possible, please connect with your school and class.
I am supported by my teacher and father for the project
Greetings from sri lanka
Kaveesha
My email
crawleymsc@gmail.com

128815 -
modify delete 128818 - Reply from Lucille (France) - 2021-03-02

Hi Lisa,
I'm an English teacher in the East of France and I have got 50 students in 8th grade to exchange letters and why not do virtual calls in the future :)
If you are interested, please feel free to contact me : lucille.apaolaza@gmail.com
Lucille

128815 -
modify delete 128817 - Reply from Seyoung (Korea) - 2021-03-02

Hello! I teach the students in south korea. I read your message, and I thougnt your class will be the best frends for my students. My students are in 6th grade and want to know about the lives of other countries. And they also really want to let the students in other countries know about the korea (History, coulture, K-pop and so on) I wish your class couldbe the partner this year. If you get my proposal, send me again to my email. (tpduddnl@naver.com)

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info