Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 128719 - from Kimberley (France) - 2021-02-10
: "Penpal Program / International collaborative project"

Hello teachers !

I am an ESL teacher in France. I teach children between 7 to 11 years old in different public schools in the suburbs, not so far from Paris.

I have different classes (2nd to 5th grade) of about 26-28 children each, and I would love for the children to share into a penpal program with kids from different places around the world.
We can either work on a penpal program or even collaborate on a specific project together.
They are beginners in English and would write in English, but if you're interested for your students to practice and write in French, we could arrange that too.

As they are underprivileged kids, it would be a great opportunity for them to give concrete meaning to their learning, to boost their self-confidence and to broaden their horizons through this experience.

Please let me know if you're interested: kvaloris@gmail.com

128719 -
modify delete 128829 - Reply from Ellie (Great Britain) - 2021-03-06

Hi. I am a primary school teacher and French lead in a school in Gloucestershire, England. I teach children aged 7-11 and we would be really interested in this.

128719 -
modify delete 128744 - Reply from Ania (Poland) - 2021-02-14

Hi Kimberley,
here is Ania from Poland, I have already sent you an email. We are of course interested in working with you and your pupils.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info