Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 128534 - from Agnese (Spain) - 2020-12-01
: "Penpals Around the world"

Hello everyone! I'm new to this website so I'm still discovering how everything works. :) I'm a teacher in a language academy in Spain and we would LOVE to find penpals around the world. Maybe we could exchange cards or texts connected with Christmas as it's so close? Contact me if you would be interested. Greetings, Agnesr

128534 -
modify delete 128762 - Reply from Rebecca (USA) - 2021-02-16

Hi. I am a 4th and 5th grade GT teacher in Charleston, South Carolina in the USA. I teach academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). We are reading the novels A Long Walk to Water and I Will Always Write Back. We would love to have penapals and learn about where they live and the similarities and differences in their lives and ours. I think this year with the global pandemic and our studies of the global water crisis it would be so amazing for my students to connect with other students around the world. We are open to writing letters and mailing them traditionally or sharing emails and communicating that way as well. Please contact me if you would be interested in being our penpals! Rebecca_luckie@charleston.k12.sc.us

128534 -
modify delete 128714 - Reply from Tiffany (USA) - 2021-02-08

Hi. My students are in 2nd grade (7 and 8 year olds). Most know Spanish and English. All know English. I would love to get them communicating with students outside of their community and/or country. I am kind of hoping to do a "virtual Valentine" type of exchange. Having my students create their information/profile on here and write a letter about what they would "Love" to learn from pen pals in other places. Having another class to exchange letters with would be wonderful. I envision that letters would go out on valentines day and the follow up could be received the following Friday. Ultimately I think it would be wonderful to continue on a weekly letter exchange. I am new to this, so any ideas are helpful! Thanks

128534 -
modify delete 128656 - Reply from Ania (Poland) - 2021-01-14

Hi Agnese, I am a primary school English teacher and would like my pupils to have penpals from around the world. They are really creative and nice. Happy New Year!

128534 -
modify delete 128578 - Reply from Jessica (USA) - 2020-12-17

Hello!

My children are also looking for correspondence, please let me know if you would be interested!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info