Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 128465 - from Rachel (USA) - 2020-10-29
: "Second Grade Class Requesting PenPals"

Aloha! I am a second grade teacher at Kilauea School. We have 12 students in our class and are located on the Island of Kauai, in Hawaii. I am hoping to identify another second grade class (open to 1st or 3rd) and become pen-pals for the remainder of the 20-21 School Year. We look forward to hearing from you!

Mahalo!
Ms. Fugate :)

128465 -
modify delete 128660 - Reply from Shannon (USA) - 2021-01-17

Hello. Are you still looking for pen pals? If so, please contact me sburd@phoenixhebrewacademy.com.

Thank you,

Shannon Burd

128465 -
modify delete 128651 - Reply from Rachel (USA) - 2021-01-10

Aloha! How many students do you have?

128465 -
modify delete 128648 - Reply from Sheliza (USA) - 2021-01-09

Hello,

My name is sheliza Gajadhar, I am a school
Social worker from New York, USA. My school is located in the Bronx. I am looking to connect my elementary school students with a penpal program. I would like these students to learn about different cultures, traditions, how life and the school systems is different in another countries. It would be a great opportunity if these students can connect and learn about your country. If you are interested in connecting please contact me at the above email address.

PS. Even though Hawaii is not another country and is part of the USA I feel that students from New York can learn a lot from the students in Hawaii and how different schools in another state can be.

Thank you,
Sheliza

128465 -
modify delete 128466 - Reply from Kari (USA) - 2020-10-30

Hello. I teach second grade in Lakeland, Florida and would love to have my students correspond with your students.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info