Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 128392 - from Céline (France) - 2020-10-06
: "Language partner"

Hello, I am a French Montessori teacher. I try to improve my English. I would like to be fluent soon. So, I speak every week in French and in English with my language partners. It helps us a lot. I have two daughters of 9 and 10,5 years old. They can understand and talk a little bit because three women (American or Australian) came here to play and talk. I would like to find children who wants to learn French. They could talk in English and in French once a week..
And I am also looking for a teenager of 14 years old.

128392 -
modify delete 128560 - Reply from Oneli (Sri Lanka) - 2020-12-08

Hello! wish to learn french. Would you help me?

128392 -
modify delete 128486 - Reply from Amanda (USA) - 2020-11-11

J'enseigne le français à ma fille de 9 ans. Ce serait beaucoup plus intéressant pour elle si elle avait d'autres enfants à qui parler. L'anglais est notre langue natale.

128392 -
modify delete 128403 - Reply from Nadya (Russia) - 2020-10-07

Celine, I'm so sorry I've misspeled your name in the previous letter.

Nadya

128392 -
modify delete 128402 - Reply from Nadya (Russia) - 2020-10-07

Yamina, hi!
My name is Nadya, I'm from Russia. I have three daughters, they are 11 (almost 12), 8 (almost 9) and 6. I'm an English teacher, so my kids learn English and can speak it. We were thinking about starting learning French and I'd love them to get to know your kids. I speak French, it was very good a while ago, but I haven't been using it properly for years and its kind of basic now.

Write me back if you are still in search! I'd be happy to make our kids communicate!
my email is malenko.nadya@gmail.com

Nadya

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info