Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 128078 - from haeyeon (Canada) - 2020-08-07
: "Grade 2 class from Canada (18 students)"

Hi there! I have a grade 2 class with 18 students from Canada. I'm looking for a class from other cultures to engage students in writing and to develop friendships from different cultures. I have exchanged mails with a class in Finland previously and it was a lovely experience. I would like to start this penpal project in the fall and hopefully continue throughout the year! If you are interested, please email me!

128078 -
modify delete 129921 - Reply from George (Kenya) - 2022-04-13

Hhallo teacher
I am George from Kenya. I teach those small grades.We can be penpals

128078 -
modify delete 128379 - Reply from Nadya (Russia) - 2020-10-02

Hi!
I'd love to have an exchange program with your students.
I'm an English teacher from Russia, I have 10 kids, they are 9-10 years old. We'd love to use a snail mail for the letters exchange. My kids are great, they are kind and funny.
I hope to hear from you!
Nadya

128078 -
modify delete 128309 - Reply from Mélanie (France) - 2020-09-16

Bonjour,
Nous sommes une classe de CM1-CM2 française (de Bretagne!) et nous souhaitons faire une correspondance, tout au long de l'année, avec une classe parlant anglais.
Nous aimerions correspondre via des courriers papiers, des mails et même des visioconférence si cela est possible.

Merci d'avance pour votre retour,
Mélanie.

128078 -
modify delete 128267 - Reply from Céline (France) - 2020-09-09

Hello, I'm Céline, I'm a teacher of Primary School children aged from 8 to 10. I would like to start a new Pen pal with english speaking children of similar ages. Are you still searching ?

128078 -
modify delete 128112 - Reply from sophie (France) - 2020-08-15

I am a teacher in France with students from 9 to 11 years old, and I would like to correspond with you, if you agree.

128078 -
modify delete 128079 - Reply from Oliver (Hong Kong) - 2020-08-07

Hi, I work in a Primary School in Hong Kong and we are looking for international students for a penpal activity, to be conducted in English as that is the main language that our students are learning. Our students are aged 6-11, so if this works then let me know and we can organise a penpal activity!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info