Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 128071 - from Bénédikte (France) - 2020-08-05
: "Middle School: French students/ English-speaking students"

Hi,

I'm Bénédikte, an English teacher in a collège (middle school) in Montauban. It's a town in the south-west of France. I teach pupils (11-12 and 13-14 years old).

I'd be interested in a snailmail exchange with one (or why not,several?) English-speaking class(es) of the same ages, and if possible, in meeting one another on Skype (or any other platform: I know students get very excited about the experience !)

If any Irish teachers are interested, I plan to work a little on Irish history with my 13-14 year-olds this year (Irish Independence anniversary !!), but any other English-speaking country would be just AWESOME !

We could learn about one another's schools, one another's cultures, send one another photos, postcards, or even little gifts... but we'll talk about all this, of course!

You can e-mail me at : bene.sclafer@wanadoo.fr

Thanks a lot, take good care,

Béné

128071 -
modify delete 128141 - Reply from Diane (Jamaica) - 2020-08-19

Hi, I am a teacher of Engish in Jamaica. I teach high school students ages 11-15. I am very interested in having my students linking and communicating with other students across the world. I believe this exercise will widen their experience and contibute to the development of their creative expressions.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info