Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 127978 - from Eva (USA) - 2020-07-03
: "Pen Pals for 10-11 year olds (Grade 5)"

Hello,

My name is Eva Petroff. I teach 5th grade in Washington State, USA. My class could love to exchange snail mail, holiday packages, and have a shared Padlet (online conversation) with another class from around the world! Please email me if you are interested. I typically have 21-24 kids.

127978 -
modify delete 128272 - Reply from Céline (France) - 2020-09-09

Hello I'm Céline, I'm a teacher of Primary School children aged from 8 to 10. I would like to start a new Pen pal with english speaking children of similar ages. Are you still searching ?
Please contact me : colerarsaria@gmail.com
Bye !

127978 -
modify delete 128073 - Reply from Claire (France) - 2020-08-05

Hi! Im claire, a french teacher near grenoble, in the french Alps! Maybe its too late but Im interested in your project, i will begin the new school year the 1st of september with my 29 students aged 10. They have a really little level in english, this penpal will motivate them to write and speak in english, in a real context of communication. I already had penpals the last 5 years with usa and canada. Let me know if you are ok, i will send you a proposal of project! Thank you ! Claire

127978 -
modify delete 127979 - Reply from Benjamin (France) - 2020-07-03

Hello Eva,
I am French and I teach English to my 10 and 11 years old students. They would love to exchange snail mail with yours and dhare a padlet from September to discover your culture and improve their English.
If you are interested, send me a message.
I can't wait to hear your answer
Benjamin

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info