Forum about Teacher ads - High school
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 127853 - from Maura (Ireland) - 2020-06-09
High school : "French penfriend 13-15 yrs old wanted!"

I am a teacher of French in a Secondary school in Ireland who is looking for penpals for a group of 16 girls who are learning French in my school aged 13-15 yrs. We are living in a lovely country town in the West of Ireland. They would love to communicate in French and English.Ideally i would like to correspond with an English teacher from France who teaches pupils of this age. We may perhaps even carry out an exchange in the future! Thank you. Merci.

127853 -
modify delete 128032 - Reply from Magali (France) - 2020-07-20

Hello ,
I've alerady sent a previous message. I forgot to give you my mail addres if you want to contact me. geslotma@hotmail.fr
This would be a perfect match ( number of students and the age group ) the with my students who take part in the correspondence club. We meet once a week.
Best regards.
Magali

127853 -
modify delete 128014 - Reply from Magali (France) - 2020-07-13

Dear Maura ,

I've just seen your ad on this site.I teach English in a secondary school in the West of France. I would love to find partners for my students for the next school year . My students are between 11 and 15. I teach different classes.
Best regards,
Magali

127853 -
modify delete 127864 - Reply from ANNE (France) - 2020-06-15

Hello, I teach french in a little college in south of France and I would be glad if my pupils could correspond with you next year. I would like my pupils write in french, but they can also write in english sometimes if you want because I know my collegue enjoyes this kind of projets. We could work together. If you are interested, answer me!
Anne

free ads: Remedial courses, Childminding jobs...

Forum about Teacher ads - High school - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

www.StudentsOfTheWorld.info