Forum about Teacher ads - Primary school
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 127837 - from CHRISTINE JOHNSTON (Canada) - 2020-05-31
Primary school : "Hello Students Around the World"

Good afternoon.
I am looking for students that we could write to for penpals and or have a live chat on Teams to join us from other countries around the World. We are doing all of our learning online right now and working on projects on Global Communities Around the World.
We would love to hear from another class we could pen pal with. My class has 19 grade 2's and 2 grade 1's.
The world is affected right now with COVID and if we could chat or write to other children our age it would be terrific. We want to get this underway this month of June 2020. Hope to hear from your class soon. We only speak English right now so an english speaking school may be easier.
Thank you Ms. J.
Hope to hear from you.

127837 -
modify delete 127884 - Reply from Oliver (Hong Kong) - 2020-06-19

Hi, I work in a Primary School in Hong Kong and we are looking for international students for a penpal activity, to be conducted in English as that is the main language that our students are learning. Our students are aged 6-11, so if this works then let me know and we can organise a penpal activity!

free ads: Remedial courses, Childminding jobs...

Forum about Teacher ads - Primary school - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

www.StudentsOfTheWorld.info