Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 127595 - from Lynn (Italy) - 2020-02-17
: "LOOKING FOR USA PENPALS"

Hi everyone!!
I'm the Head Teacher of a private language school in Italy in Latina, south of Rome.
I would like to get my students in touch with students from the US so that they can have penpals to switch ideas, chat and talk to each other. But I am also interested in projects between classes and teachers. We also have the possibility to host you in Italy or do an exchange program between schools. In the school we have 110 students divided in Preschool aged 4-7, Young Learners 8-12, Teens 13-18. Can anyone help me organize this? I'm at your full disposal for further info. Hope to hear from you soon. Regards Lynn

127595 -
modify delete 131235 - Reply from Savana Tuccillo (USA) - 2023-09-21

Good Morning,

I teach at a school in New York and I am looking for a secondary school to exchange letters with for my High School Italian class.

Please let me know if anyone is interested!

127595 -
modify delete 128103 - Reply from traci (USA) - 2020-08-10

Hi I saw your message I am not sure if you are still interested for this school year (sept. 2020) but I would very much like to have my students write to Italian teenagers. Please contact me if you are still interested.

Thanks, Traci

127595 -
modify delete 127613 - Reply from Suzanne (USA) - 2020-02-18

Hello - I would be interested in helping with an exchange or a visit to USA. I am a coordinator for Carousel Student Tours.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info