Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 127388 - from Luannsa (Great Britain) - 2020-01-03
: "Preschool looking for penpals all over the world"

We are a Preschool in the UK, looking to teach our children about children from all over the world. We would like them to learn about culture and diversity and are looking for lots of pen pals from different countries to learn from!

127388 -
modify delete 129155 - Reply from Nadège (France) - 2021-07-29

Hello,
I'm a French teacher and I would like, at the back to school in September, "meet" people around the world. So I'm interested to exchange our ways of life, our culture, by many ways (email, written letters, videoconferences...). My pupils will be between 7 and 9 years old, I have the feeling that you too.
If you want to exchange with me, you can send me an email at nadege.grandgirard@gmail.com and it would be a pleasure to answer you.
Have a good day and best regards.
Nadège

127388 -
modify delete 128300 - Reply from Richard (Netherlands) - 2020-09-15

Hello,

I saw your message about finding pen pals. I'm a teacher in the Netherlands in the city of Utrecht. I teach a class of children in age of 10 to 12. For English class I would like them to actually use what they learn in practice. And what better way is there then to use it in a meaningful situation in which they write (and read) to children their own age. I would love to hear from you.

With regards,
Richard Wiltjer

127388 -
modify delete 127899 - Reply from Oliver (Hong Kong) - 2020-06-19

Hi, I work in a Primary School in Hong Kong and we are looking for international students for a penpal activity, to be conducted in English as that is the main language that our students are learning. Our students are aged 6-11, so if this works then let me know and we can organise a penpal activity!

127388 -
modify delete 127763 - Reply from Riza (Indonesia) - 2020-04-25

Hello,
I'm Riza and i teach students around 6-13 years old.
I'm currently having a lesson about writing to a penpal for my english course students. There are 13 of them and we'd love to write to your students and learn about the country's cultures. We hope to hear from you soon. Thanks :)

127388 -
modify delete 127672 - Reply from Karen (Brazil) - 2020-03-05

I am a teacher in Brazul, I am so interested..Please make contact with me.

127388 -
modify delete 127661 - Reply from Cristina Hodgkiss (USA) - 2020-03-04

Hello,

I am an elementary school volunteer coordinating a multicultural night on March 26th. We would like to have a pen pal station where kids can write letters to kids in foreign countries. Would you be interested in trading letters? Our Elementary School is Murchison and is located in Pflugerville Texas.

Thanks!
Cristina

127388 -
modify delete 127395 - Reply from Gerta (Poland) - 2020-01-06

Hello, I would like to exchange the letters or cards with your children. If you would like to do so let me know how many students have you got than we can match them with main. My students would like to tell others about Poland

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info