Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 126620 - from Annabelle (France) - 2019-09-27
: "Looking for pen pals for my students"

Hi everyone !
I'm an English teacher in a high school in France. I would be interested in starting an e-mail or letter exchange with English-speaking students. Mine are aged 14-16, they are in "seconde" (USA = 10th grade ; UK = Year 11).
Exchanging with students from the US, Canada, Jamaica, the UK, the Republic of Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand would be amazing.
I have two classes with about 25 students in each one, but I wouldn't mind doing it with only one class.
Please, let me know if you are interested. Our high school is located near Lyon.
Kind regards,
Annabelle

126620 -
modify delete 128396 - Reply from Kamilah (Canada) - 2020-10-06

Hello !

I am a student in canada and i would be very interested in helping you. I can talk french and english. Contact me if you're still interested. I'm 16 y/o

126620 -
modify delete 127618 - Reply from Suzanne (USA) - 2020-02-18

Hello - I would love to work with you on an exchange - I am a student group coordinator for Carousel Student Tours - I have over 20 years of experience and can be reached: sboswell@carousel-tours.com

126620 -
modify delete 127566 - Reply from Lynn (Australia) - 2020-02-10

Hello
Are you still looking for pen pals?
I teach English in Australia. Students range from 12-17 years old. They are very keen to write to pen pals.
Please contact me if you are interested - Lynn.Flannery@education.wa.edu.au

Thank you.
Lynn

126620 -
modify delete 127338 - Reply from peggy (USA) - 2019-12-11

Good morning:
I work in a high school class of 8 students learning life and career skills. They would love to start a pen pal relationship with kids from other countries. They are aged 15-20.
Please respond if interested.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info