Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 126362 - from Karen Marie (Denmark) - 2019-09-05
: "Would you like to have pen pals in Denmark?"

Hello, I teach English as a second language in Denmark. My 74 students are 9-10-years-old. Our mother tongue is Danish, but my students can communicate in written English at a fair level. I work on developing their intercultural competences and global awareness and I would love, if I could find pen pals to them all. Preferably pen pals at the same age from English speaking countries.
My students could share knowledge about Danish culture, everyday life and/or history, for example.
Could it be you and your students? Or do you know anybody who could be interested.
I'd love to hear from you!
Kind regards ~ Karen Marie

126362 -
modify delete 126807 - Reply from Mgaya (Tanzania) - 2019-10-26

Dear karen how are you today?
How's Denmark?
am a schoolteacher from Dar-es-salaam,Tanzania.
My students are between 13-19
I would be happy if we become in touch.
Mgaya

126362 -
modify delete 126691 - Reply from Doc (USA) - 2019-10-10

Hello! I am captain of a service group of teens in the United States and we have about 12-15 students who are interested in a pen pal. My students are between the ages of 13 and 18 and come from different states within our union because of this, we can only exchange letters through email. If you are interested, please let me know and we can get started immediately. I can have my students do letters of introduction.

126362 -
modify delete 126677 - Reply from Barbara (USA) - 2019-10-07

Hi I am a teacher assistant in a school for the deaf, we are looking for penpals I would love to have students correspond with you.

126362 -
modify delete 126646 - Reply from Paula (USA) - 2019-10-02

Hi! My 7th grade class of 27 students is beginning a pen pal program. We are in a small town in West Virginia. Please tel me know if you are willing to share "snail mail" with my students. Thanks so much!

126362 -
modify delete 126439 - Reply from Valérie (France) - 2019-09-10

Hi !
I'm a French teacher and my 40 pupils (aged from 11 to 13) belong to an English Club.Our school is situated in the West of France. It would be a great idea for our students to exchange letters in English to discover your culture, way of life and improve their English.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Valérie

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info