Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 126324 - from Aurélie (France) - 2019-09-03
: "Looking for english correspondants - 10/11 ans"

Hi everyone !
I teach 5th grades (10-11 ans) in the south of France. I've got 26 pupils. I would like to find pen pals for them to communicate in english. You could write to us in French if you want and we answer you in english.
It would be great to exchange on our lifestyles (food, calendar holidays, presentation of families, schools in USA and in France, etc.) by letters or mail like you want.
Here is my email adress if you are interested: aurelie-m@hotmail.com
Thank you and I hope very soon :)
Aurélie

126324 -
modify delete 126397 - Reply from Eric (Philippines) - 2019-09-08

Hi Vanessa,
I am a Filipino teacher currently teaching in Thailand. I am a 5th grade homeroom teacher and I also handling Grade 6. I involved my students in pen palling to appreciate and enjoy the old school way of looking for friends internationally.
Please reply me in case you're interested your kids to have friends from Thailand.

Eric

126324 -
modify delete 126393 - Reply from deborah (USA) - 2019-09-08

Bonjour,

Je m'appelle Deborah Auclair. I am a French teacher at St. Monica School in Methuen Massachusetts, USA. I teach 8 different grades. I see them only once a week. Therefore we are not able to learn a lot of French. We could send you letters in English. As part of that we could send a few sentences in French. Your students could write in English and put in a few sentences in French.

Let me know if that interests you.

Deb

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info