Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 126295 - from VICKY (Spain) - 2019-09-01
: "LOOKING FOR ENGLISH PENPALS"

Hi! My name is Vicky and I work in a small school in a rural village outside Madrid, Spain as an english teacher using active pedagogies.
I have children from 8/9 to 12 years old who would like to write letters in English. Therefore, I'm looking for an teacher who is interested in the same thing or an English speaking school who would like to practice their Spanish and or English.
It would start this school year.
Please contact me if you're interested.
Cheers!

126295 -
modify delete 126398 - Reply from Eric (Philippines) - 2019-09-08

Hi Vanessa,
I am a Filipino teacher currently teaching in Thailand. I am a 5th grade homeroom teacher and I also handling Grade 6. I involved my students in pen palling to appreciate and enjoy the old school way of looking for friends internationally.
Please reply me in case you're interested your kids to have friends from Thailand.

Eric

126295 -
modify delete 126342 - Reply from paola (USA) - 2019-09-04

Hello Vicky how are you? I'm Paola from USA Massachusetts. I already sent you and email but feel free to answer me when you have some time. I'm super interested to be a partner with you in the project Writing letters. I'm spanish teacher and I'm looking for children to exchange letter with my students. Let me know. thank you

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info