Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 126263 - from Eri (Japan) - 2019-08-30
: "Small 1st & 2nd Grade class in Tokyo, Japan"

Hello,

Last year I did pen-pals with my small batch of students and it worked out really well! Hoping to try again this year.

My class is a small group of 15 students, split between six 2nd graders and nine 1st graders. We are an international school where the primary language is English, so the children are able to write and read English. I am not so interested in email correspondence, and want to largely send the letters via snail mail. Last year we sent cultural gifts and crafts as well :)

Please email me at aj123g123@gmail.com if you are interested~!

Eri

126263 -
modify delete 130555 - Reply from Fran (USA) - 2022-10-28

Hello,
I am a 1st grade teacher in the state of Ohio (USA), and I too have 15 students all 1st graders. We are about to begin our cultural studies project, and we have chosen to learn about Japan. We would very much like to turn what could be very hypothetical into a real situation where the students can learn a lot about each other and students lives in their schools as well as family life between them in the US and your students in Japan. We would be willing to send video messages as well as mail and email back and forth between our two schools. I think this would be a great experience for both of our classrooms, and that we could really learn a lot about each other. Please let me know if you would like to do this, and if we could possibly even keep it going for the rest of the school year if it works out well for all of us.
Thank you!

126263 -
modify delete 129772 - Reply from Sarah (USA) - 2022-01-20

Hello, I was wondering if you were still interested in setting up a pen pal. I have two students that want to learn Japanese and would like to start writing.

Thank you,
Sarah

126263 -
modify delete 127422 - Reply from Eloi (France) - 2020-01-11

Bonjour, seriez-vous intéressée par un échange de lettres ou de cartes postales avec des élèves qui ont entre 10 et 11 ans ?
J'enseigne le français et le latin dans un collège situé dans la baie du Mont-Saint-Michel en Normandie.
Cordialement
Eloi

126263 -
modify delete 126921 - Reply from Jessica (USA) - 2019-11-05

Hello! I also have a class of 15 students split between 1st and 2nd grade. Please let me know if you would be interested in snail mail pen pals. Thanks!

126263 -
modify delete 126400 - Reply from Eric (Philippines) - 2019-09-08

Hi Vanessa,
I am a Filipino teacher currently teaching in Thailand. I am a 5th grade homeroom teacher and I also handling Grade 6. I involved my students in pen palling to appreciate and enjoy the old school way of looking for friends internationally.
Please reply me in case you're interested your kids to have friends from Thailand.

Eric

126263 -
modify delete 126311 - Reply from Kimberly (USA) - 2019-09-02

Hi Eri--

My name is Kim and I am a third grade teacher in New Jersey. I have been integrating pen pal correspondences into my Social Studies curriculum for the last five years and would love to discuss forming a relationship with you and your students this time around! I have never corresponded with a class from Japan, but I would really love to!

The challenging part of this would be matching the numbers. I have 23 students in my class with varying abilities. Do you have students who are higher-level writers would could take on writing to two pen pals? Let me know what you think!

Thank you!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info