Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 126155 - from Katherine (USA) - 2019-08-19
: "International Pen Pals"

Hi,

I am starting an international pen pals club at our middle school so that our students can learn about different cultures and expand their perspectives. My students are from a rural background and are between the ages of 10 and 13. They have a range of interests and would love to learn more about life in other countries! Thank you!

126155 -
modify delete 129510 - Reply from Sophie (France) - 2021-09-23

Hi,
I’m Sophie from the north of France.
I am also starting a club in my middle school. I will have students aged 10-13 and they love to have some exchanges with a foreign country.
You can email me : s.lovergne@gmail.com

126155 -
modify delete 128585 - Reply from Merve (Turkey) - 2020-12-17

Hi Katherine,
I'm Merve, English language teacher from Turkey. I have students between the same ages and interests. We can do it together.

126155 -
modify delete 127370 - Reply from Isabelle (France) - 2019-12-22

hello,
my name is Isabelle. I teach English in elementary and secondary school. We are desperately trying to find penfriends. We have created a blog where my kids present themselves on padlet.com . The name of the school is Saint antoine. Every year I organise a trip to Ireland, around Galway and we'd love to chat with real English speaking students. II hope you get this message and will be interested in our project.
My regards,
Isabelle

126155 -
modify delete 126286 - Reply from AGNES (France) - 2019-09-01

Hi everybody Thanks for writing it's great to organize an E-mail exchange with our pupils all the year long that's important
I'm from
Paris in a very nice middle school and I teach English to 13-15 years old students (=classe de 3ème en collège et 4ème ). I would like to find penpals for my future students, for September 2017, if possible either in the US, Canada or Australia or South Africa(as these countries are studied all year long)
The idea is to find a penpal for each student (there will be 25 or 32 students in my four classes).
The exchange will be made via both emails and snail mail (so as to make students study the format of a letter/postcard and improve their use of internet). This project includes collective emails/letters and individual exchange.
Themes of writing can be : the educational system (similarities and differences ; school uniform, if any), habits and ways of life, discovering another culture (traditional bank holidays, music...)

I'm opened to any other suggestions to complete the mail/letter exchange. If anybody is interested, please let me know !

126155 -
modify delete 126192 - Reply from Josefine (Germany) - 2019-08-25

Dear Katherine,

I am teaching ESL in class 6/7 and 8. I would love it if my students could write with yours.
Message me if you are interested.

126155 -
modify delete 126159 - Reply from isabelle (France) - 2019-08-20

Hi! I am interested in a letter exchange. I will have a group of about 25 ( 13 years old) students and I would love to have them discover other students'life. Do you think you could have enough students for my group? (about the same age as well.. ) Please let me know if you think it idms possible ..

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info