Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 125743 - from Jesus (USA) - 2019-06-13
: "Pen Pals for 2019-2020"

I'm a 2nd grade teacher who will be teaching monolingual next year and I am looking for another 2nd(or 1st/3rd) grade teacher so my students can interact letters during the upcoming 2019-2020 school year. I will be having around 18-20 students.

125743 -
modify delete 126233 - Reply from Gilles (France) - 2019-08-28

Bonjour, j'aurai des élèves de 7/8 ans (3th grade) à la rentrée et je suis interessé par votre correspondance, mes élèves comment à apprendre l'anglais et ça serait l'occasion de découvrir une nouvelle culture.
Mon adresse mail est capdebosgil@hotmail.fr

A bientot j'espère

125743 -
modify delete 126138 - Reply from nathalie (France) - 2019-08-16

Hi Jesus,

I am a teacher in CE1 (2nd grade), and we want to discover students from other countries (culture, languages, food ...). I would like to communicate through letter, email and Skype to make them work English.
Would you be interested?

Bye,

Nathalie
France, Rouen, Normandy

125743 -
modify delete 125989 - Reply from Alexandra (Switzerland) - 2019-07-26

Hi Jesus
I am a primary school teacher from Switzerland and will be teaching English to 3th graders in the coming school year (2019/2020). This year the children will start with English lessons. So they are all still beginners, but very enthusiastic learners. :)

I am very sure that the children would love to exchange letters, cultural packages etc. with your class. What do you think? If you are interested in an exchange, please feel free to contact me. I would be very happy about that.

I wish you a nice day and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards
Alexandra

ps: If you have already found pen pals, we would be happy to receive a postcard for our international postcard project. In return we would also like to send you one back. The children would be happy to make many international friends. Thank you very much. :)

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info