Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 125579 - from Scott (USA) - 2019-04-12
: "US Geography Students looking for international pen pals"

I am currently searching for international penpals for 28 to 110 US Middle School Geography Students, ages 11-13 (grade 6 USA). Our emphasis has been on culture throughout our units of instruction. School email/ snail mail will be acceptable primary means of communication and positive contact will be made with cooperating educators.
Regards,
Scott

125579 -
modify delete 125879 - Reply from catherine (France) - 2019-07-08

Hey Scott
My name is Catherine. I'm an English teacher in a junior high school in Bordeaux.
This coming September, I'll have a class of 24 students highly motivated since they are taking extra English lessons in their curriculum.
They are twenty-four 7th graders aged between 12 and 13, 17 girls and 7 boys.
They will be thrilled to correspond with your students via whatever means of communication suits you.
We can start introducing ourselves then present our wonderful region and focus on other topics later on (celebrations, agriculture, wine making process, eating habits, cooking etc... you name it :-)
Pease let me know if you are interested.
Have a nice summer vacation :-)

125579 -
modify delete 125700 - Reply from Ruth (Taiwan) - 2019-05-31

Hello, I am a middle school ESL teacher. I am looking for pen pals for my 40 students, aging from 12-13. My intention is to help students know different cultures and use their English to communicate with native speakers. I am wondering whether you are interested in cooperating with us? Thank you.

125579 -
modify delete 125668 - Reply from Fernanda (France) - 2019-05-20

Hi, I am Fernanda .
I am an English teacher in Brittany, France.
I work in a vocational school.
My students are aged from 12 to 20.
I would be interested in an exchange via mail or skype or whatever the means provided we exchange in French or in English!
If you are interested, don't hesitate to contact me!

125579 -
modify delete 125622 - Reply from Jany (Guadeloupe) - 2019-04-30

Hello

I would be interested by your twinning programm . We are in French West Indies .
Please send me an email

125579 -
modify delete 125601 - Reply from metin (Turkey) - 2019-04-23

I'm looking for pen pals for my 6th Grade pupils at a State School in the City of Bursa /Turkey.

125579 -
modify delete 125591 - Reply from Hillary (Uganda) - 2019-04-17

HELLO
I HAVE 100 STUDENTS OF THE SAME AGE GROUP IN OUR SCHOOL IN UGANDA AND WILLING TO IMMEDIATELY COLLABOARTE WITH YOUR STUDENTS.
IF YOUR INTERESTED JUST EMAIL ME NOW ON princehi2040@gmail.com and we start i hsall even send you their names.
Waitin gfor your response
Hillary
Uganda

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info