Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 125299 - from Amy (Australia) - 2019-02-08
: "Australian Primary School"

Hi,

I am the Coorinator of a before and after school care in NSW, Australia. I have 60 children ages from 5 years-12years and am looking to start pen pal where they will be able to exchange information and learn about a new culture.
If anyone from another country is interested, please feel free to contact me at aquye@parra.catholic.edu.au

Thank you,
Amy Q

125299 -
modify delete 128349 - Reply from Amy (Great Britain) - 2020-09-25

Hi, We are a year 5 (9-10yrs) class and would like to email, video call with pupils from Australia. It is our topic and we would like to provide our pupils with authentic experiences. We could offer the same in return, talking about Wales and our country and language. We would be thrilled to make links with you and if you think this sounds what you are looking for please email on the above address. Many thanks Amy :)

125299 -
modify delete 126017 - Reply from Festus Bazira (Uganda) - 2019-08-01

Hallo,

Yes, my school is interested.

Let us start as soon as possible

Thank you
Uganda

125299 -
modify delete 125892 - Reply from gilles (France) - 2019-07-09

Bonsoir, j'ai des élèves de 7 ans et je souhaiterais installer une correspondance; notre école est à Bordeaux en France.
N'hésitez pas à m'écrire si vous êtes interessé: capdebosgil@hotmail.fr

A bientot

125299 -
modify delete 125614 - Reply from Jennifer (USA) - 2019-04-28

Hi! I am looking for a Penpal for my 11year old son.

125299 -
modify delete 125461 - Reply from Rachel Smith (USA) - 2019-03-07

Hello I am a teacher as well but also a mother of a second grader, before I take on a full classroom of pen pals I would like to try this with my child first to see how this goes. IF you would send me some info or how often you would like to write and so forth that would be great. If this turns out to be a great fit, I will talk with my administrators at my school and see if we can make this a classroom activity. Thank you.

125299 -
modify delete 125375 - Reply from MAWUSE (Ghana) - 2019-02-23

HELLO MY NAME IS MAWUSE FROM GHANA. I AM A TEACHER IN PRIMARY SCHOOL AND INTERESTED IN YOUR PENPAL CLUB YOU ARE ESTABLISHING. ALSO, I SHALL BE GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD CONNECT ME AND MY STUDENTS TO YOUR CLUB.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info