Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 125111 - from ELENA (Spain) - 2019-01-10
: "PENPAL LETTERS HIGH SCHOOL"

My name is Elena and I’m an English teacher at a Spanish school and we are looking for English penpals for students in your school to exchange letters and improve their language skills. Students at our school age are from 12 to 16. I would like to start as soon as possible because our students are so excited about this. Please contact me by email: edeldia05@gmail.com

Thank you!!

125111 -
modify delete 126343 - Reply from Paola (USA) - 2019-09-04

Hello I'm Paola how are you? I'm looking for a partner in the project wiring letters. I'm from USA Massahussets. i have students learning spanish. If you are interested let me know I can send to you an email about the project. tks.

125111 -
modify delete 125610 - Reply from Miranda (USA) - 2019-04-26

Hola,
I would love for my Spanish learning students to be pen pals with your students. I am hoping we can start this program in August since our school year here is almost over with. I would love for our students to be able to exchange letters, emails if possible and phone calls or video chats.
Please let me know what you think if this is something possible for your students to do. All this wold take place inside a classroom setting with teacher supervision.
Thank you so much!
Miranda

125111 -
modify delete 125226 - Reply from Justice (USA) - 2019-01-26

I have 57 honors level 15 and 16 year-old students this semester. We are interested in sending and receiving two messages each - either through email, flipgrid videos, or both. I have experience with exchanges in the past and can set up conversation starters or follow whatever goals you are interested in pursuing. Please let me know if you would like to correspond.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info