Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 125088 - from Chayla (Canada) - 2019-01-04
: "My Grade 2 class in Canada is looking for penpals!"

I am a student teacher here in Kamloops, BC, Canada. I have about 25 students in my grade 2 class at St. Ann's Academy. They are very strong readers, and I want to strengthen their writing skills as well. I am hoping to start writing an introductory letter as a class as early as mid January. The students would then work on their own letters to their penpals and finish them at the end of January or the beginning of February. I would love to add in some local culture and dance for your students to enjoy, as well! My students would love to learn about another country. Please contact me if this sounds good to you! My email is cwilcox@st-anns.ca

125088 -
modify delete 126014 - Reply from Festus Bazira (Uganda) - 2019-08-01

I am interested in your school children connecting with my school and we are ready to keep up the communication once we start with you. Our school has 10 classes from pre-primary to primary.

Thank you

125088 -
modify delete 125488 - Reply from Karine (France) - 2019-03-18

Bonjour,

Je me permets par ce mail de tenter de prendre contact avec vous. Je suis enseignante en sciences et principalement de mathématiques de niveaux collège et lycée, au sein d'un établissement privé (primaire, collège, lycée). L'effectif peut atteindre au maximum une douzaine d'élèves.

Il a été décidé concernant le projet éducatif et scolaire qui sera présenté au mois de juin que chaque enseignant trouve un établissement scolaire pour permettre aux élèves de deux classes exemple de correspondre avec d'autres élèves d'un autre pays. L'échange consisterait à l'envoi d'une carte...

Est-ce que cela pourrait vous intéresser s'il vous plaît ? N'hésitez surtout pas à me solliciter pour toute information complémentaire.

Je vous remercie par avance.

Cordialement

Karine

125088 -
modify delete 125208 - Reply from Igor (Belarus) - 2019-01-24

Hi. I run English classes in Minsk, Belarus. My pupils are of different ages. If you are interested, send letters to email ilazarev1947@tut.by. We can discuss any topics

125088 -
modify delete 125107 - Reply from Chloe (France) - 2019-01-09

Hello ! I am a kindergarten teacher in France (my students are 5 years old), we are learning about Canada and the english language and I would love to have a project with your class. My students are just learning how to write and read so I would be helping them, but they are very excited to learn more about your country.
Don't hesitate to ask me any questions, hoping to hear from you soon !
Chloé
chloefcardon@gmail.com

125088 -
modify delete 125094 - Reply from Terry (USA) - 2019-01-06

Hi, I'm a technology teacher for students in grades K - 4th.
Part of our curriculum states that we should be communicating with people in different places around the world. When I taught 2nd grade, years ago, we had pen pals from out of state.
I'd seen this website, wanting to explore outside our country, but most of the information was old. So I was excited to see your NEW info listed for this month!
I'd love to collaborate with you & your students.
Terry in New Jersey.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info